Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

incase anyone hadnt seen this thread..

Old 07-25-2006, 11:22 AM
**International Baller**

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I prefer not to damage other peoples shit, just cuz I think Im hot shit. Your on the faster vehicle....so leave.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

fuck that jlude kid..... hes a tool.... hes just mad he cant afford/ride a REAL bike... fucking asshole

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 07-25-2006, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Beans
I prefer not to damage other peoples shit, just cuz I think Im hot shit. Your on the faster vehicle....so leave.
to each his own.... but some people need to be taught a lesson, and how about when your in stop and go traffic and dont feel like cutting through a bunch of cars illegally?
i dont just go around throwing shit at peoples cars but if they need to be taught better a lil paint or what not then possibly my life
Old 07-25-2006, 01:11 PM
NEEDS A COUPE

I've done it twice, once i had an escalade so close to me i could only see the driver couldent see headlights grill or anything just a face. the second i had some asshole thought he was hot shit from south carolina ride my ass then pass me and slow down to like 30 mph in a 55 zone so i flew past him when he wasnt paying attn and left him a present in his grill then took a side road for a few min.

Old 07-25-2006, 05:49 PM
PSSHHH x2

crushed porcelain chips will spider a window just barely tinking off it...go to a junkyard and try it
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 07-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Ralfy

Originally Posted by Sneakin Deacon
crushed porcelain chips will spider a window just barely tinking off it...go to a junkyard and try it
Ive heard a bunch of different things... paintballs, porcelain pieces, little pebbles... Any experiences anyone?? Sorry didnt mean to hijack.

-Ralfy
http://www.myspace.com/ralfy4
Old 07-25-2006, 07:44 PM
NEEDS A COUPE

I wrote that coins work great!!!! used em' twice both time a success. As for porcelin, it works too but i dont want to pull a handfull of porcilin out of my pocket later on that night. The best i've used is quarters and ball bearings, they bounce great!!!! Marbles are ok but are a little suspicious!

Old 07-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Custom User Title

I've used pennies out of the top of a Chrysler Sebring convertable down.....people pissing me off......ppl pulling over and calling FHP........ On my bike I've always wanted to give it a go - but like Beans said, I can usually find some passing speed somewhere in my six gears, and don't have any problems with lane-splitting, or using shoulders, as long as your going slow and being safe about it. ; ) On topic - seems like maybe someone driving a 1990 'lude, is probably young and immature. Just my opinion, I posted in the thread. Theres no good reason to mess with people when they are greiving. : (

Last edited by MianoSM; 07-25-2006 at 10:25 PM.