Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Bike tuning shop in or near Orlando

Old 06-22-2006, 01:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike tuning shop in or near Orlando

I want to get a custom pcIII map for my 03' F4i so im lookin for a shop with a good reputation. Any input would be great, prices, personal experiences......Ill ride to tampa if thats what it takes because the maps off dynojet's website just aren't cutting it
Old 06-22-2006, 05:40 PM

Check out Full Spectrum Racing 407-260-5883

I havent been there in quite a while, but I believe they are still there. Dick Suarez does some nice stuff there
WWW.Catalystracingcomposites.com
Old 06-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Currently Ballin'

CHeck out Proline race prep too. I can't remember the guy's name Jimmy or Vinny or something, but he's the one to look for.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:17 PM

DAMN..here in orlando,there is full sprectrum,but they are pricey,very pricey... Vinny at proline race prep moved to jennings to be closer to the track,he isnt in orlando anymore.but for the money,i would go to vinny in jennings because he is from New York,he will tell you what you will need to get more hp and wont sell you shit you wont need and thats what kind of guy he is,if you dont know him,he will sound really cocky and an asshole but after a while,you will see thats just how he is..He knows his shit and wont rip you off... i know his old number was 407-679-RACE but im sure it changed since he moved out of the area... He did a carb synch on my 01 R6 and put it on the dyno for free just to see what kind of numbers he could get...
He built quite of bit turbo busas/GSXR1000's running around here in orlando too..
Old 06-23-2006, 07:55 AM

awsome...thanks for the input guys