Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Thanks to everyone

Old 05-31-2006, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to everyone

Hey guys ,

To all who made an appearence in her name , I thank you so very much.
it was an extremely Moving experience to see several unfamiliar faces entering the church. origionally i wasnt going to say anything at the service , but when some of you came in , I had to say my appreciation.
I forgot most of your names but
Dogbone , it was my pleasure and thanks for coming.. sorry the ride was so much longer then everyone anticipated.. Let me know when you would all like to meet up again
I know i met several others , thanks to all of you for making her last day so memorable..
Bill
Old 05-31-2006, 03:07 PM
They call me Buz...

I was with the SC crew, and I was happy to show my support to "our" community, and especially Erica's family and friends. Stay strong my friend.

2004 GSXR 750 - Yosh CF RS3 bolt-on, -1 front, DID, Watsen Design flush mounts, LP rear LEDs, Vortex frame sliders, Blue Puig DB, Pirelli Diablos

"Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Old 05-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Dragging Plastics

It was nice meeting you too. We'll get something together in the next week or two.
Do you have to argue over stupid pointless shit on the Internet?
Old 05-31-2006, 08:00 PM

Buzz , like how you quotated "our" ... cause thats how i wuda put it too... again guys , thanks for everything.. anything i can do for anyone , with in my ability... name it...
Old 05-31-2006, 08:07 PM
gone fishin

There some goods peeps around here

One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”

Thomas Sowell (American Writer and Economist, b.1930)
Old 05-31-2006, 08:09 PM

You said it cecil , and so many others i dont remember by name that showed their true colors this past couple days... Its so comforting to know what kinda bond people can have with out ever meeting.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Banned

Unhappy

Originally Posted by CiviSmkr89
Its so comforting to know what kinda bond people can have with out ever meeting.
Those were my thoughts too. Everyone try to be careful.
Even though I didn't know erica personally, Its still very sad to see someone pass away. I don't think I can handle another one of these.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:59 AM

that makes 2 of us