Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

..And you guys thought YOU had it bad? Ha.

Old 05-31-2006, 09:31 AM
FuelSlut.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ..And you guys thought YOU had it bad? Ha.

Well today is just NOT my fucking day. I work (worked) at a job that I couldn't ask for anything better. I was close with everyone that worked there on a friendship basis. I worked at Premier Pharmacy Labs, Inc. I made awesome pay, and everything seemed to be going perfect. I've been working there for well over a year. So there is this Veterinarian/Pharmaceutical show going on, starting today in Louisville, Kentucky. It gives us the opportunity to promote our business, and be on vacation at the same time. I packed last night, and I was supposed to be at my boss's house by 10am sharp. To catch our plane that was departing at 12:37PM at Int'l airport. I was definitely going to be early and on time. I was so excited, just me and the Pharmacist for a week doing what we like to do, and getting paid while doing it. BUT WAIT. Nothing goes smooth for me...
I drive a 93' Mustang GT. I have dumps that are pretty much right underneath me. Fire shoots out about 10-15ft out of my left exhaust pipe, melts my clear coat on the left side. POP there goes my radiator hose. CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ohh shit, there goes my fucking transmission. All of that happend with in a time span of 20 seconds. My transmission is fucked. It doesn't even feel like any gear exist in the motherfucker, but it's stuck in 3rd gear. The shifter just moves all around like jello. So I had my step dad follow me home going 40mph in 3rd gear. That's how I got the car home.

Right when all of this shit happend with my car, I immediately called my boss. I told him what was happening, and I called the manager at the office to tell her. Well, since my car broke down, and I had no way of getting to my Boss's house. They decided to fire me. Out of everything that happend. This is the lasttt fucking thing I expected. Especially with how close and personal I am with everyone.

So Saturday, I got a brand new Pilot powers put on. Well, last night, I pull up to my mom's house and hear "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I'm like wtf is that?!?

Yep. Big fat ass nail in my brand new rear tire.

So. My car is fucked. My bike is fucked, and I lost my job.

Living life to the fullest baby!!!

MySpace

Email: Jeremy_2792@Yahoo.com
AIM: Jeremy2792
Old 05-31-2006, 09:34 AM
Clutch it up!

shitty

USMC

In Iraq be back March 21 2008

AIM is Urbangixxer714
Old 05-31-2006, 09:40 AM
gone fishin

Tough-Luck Brother.... keep your chin up.

One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”

Thomas Sowell (American Writer and Economist, b.1930)
Old 05-31-2006, 09:43 AM
Lucky

If that was the only reason they fired you, file for unemployment and you can still take a vacation while being paid.

Sorry to hear about the car and new tires as well =(
Old 05-31-2006, 09:52 AM
The Teach

Damn Jeremy!!!! Have you done anybody wrong lately...because it sounds like bad karma coming around to bite you in the ass. I would go into work and try to fix the problem with your job. Hey problems happen to everyone...I know it was bad timing but shit they have to understand. Hey it can always be worse...atleast you have your health...knock on wood

2010 Yamaha R1 Rossi Special Edition

Old 05-31-2006, 09:58 AM
Custom User Title

Yea, ummmm - glad to see your taking it well - I hope things work out for you mang. Guess you don't have to show up for the exit interview huh?
Old 05-31-2006, 10:01 AM
FuelSlut.

Originally Posted by MianoSM
Yea, ummmm - glad to see your taking it well - I hope things work out for you mang. Guess you don't have to show up for the exit interview huh?

I wouldn't be able to make it there anyways.

MySpace

Old 05-31-2006, 10:04 AM
FuelSlut.

Originally Posted by jdr_racer
Damn Jeremy!!!! Have you done anybody wrong lately...because it sounds like bad karma coming around to bite you in the ass. I would go into work and try to fix the problem with your job. Hey problems happen to everyone...I know it was bad timing but shit they have to understand. Hey it can always be worse...atleast you have your health...knock on wood

Well actually. Come to think of it. A lot of girl's are pissed at me right now because "I "Lead" them on, and throw them to the curb." Those exact words from almost everyone of them. I don't do it on purpose though.

MySpace

Old 05-31-2006, 10:05 AM
FuelSlut.

Originally Posted by RX007CYM
If that was the only reason they fired you, file for unemployment and you can still take a vacation while being paid.

Sorry to hear about the car and new tires as well =(

Isn't it bad to have unemployment on your record though?

MySpace

Old 05-31-2006, 10:06 AM
FuelSlut.

Originally Posted by Cecil
Tough-Luck Brother.... keep your chin up.

Laughing it off is all I can pretty much do. I just hope that I'll have a new tire by this coming Sunday so I can ride!!!!

MySpace