Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Why a Harley Davidson isn't a real American Motorcycle

Old 03-14-2006, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are there any I-4 American sports bikes?
Old 03-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Say no to rolls ya dig

you cant compare v-twin and Inline
Old 03-14-2006, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by ???
that's because people in this country are stupid.... simple as that.

why would HD change anything when people are dumb enough to buy the junk just as it is...
I think that the japanese, german and british cruisers are gaining more ground, and putting pressure on harley. Eventually, Harley is going to feel a very heavy market loss. When that happens, there are two choices. Change or fall.

And yes the comparison of V-Twin to I4 was retarded. A japanese 600 will make more hp than any 600 twin. The author didnt take into account that that is a general rule. Vtwins never make more hp than a comparable I4. Torque and power curve are a different thing, and thats why different people opt for different motor types.

"On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him."
Buddha
Old 03-14-2006, 05:04 PM
does she got a phat ass

Originally Posted by ???
that's because people in this country are stupid.... simple as that.

why would HD change anything when people are dumb enough to buy the junk just as it is...

this is the best post in this thread........ohhhhhhwwweeeeeeeee thats a rep point for you.