Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

buying a buy ?'s....

Old 09-05-2005, 02:51 PM
ZAP yo dumb ass!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha

RIP Jason Harrill 6-12-06: Died doing what he loved

Old 09-05-2005, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by FiReBReTHa
19 posts later....

whoops
Old 09-05-2005, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Monsta
No actually I he had a secured Visa of only like 1500 bucks, and a job since he was 15, so guess 4 years worth of employment and a good credit score helps ya out....

Anyways when the Banks/lenders look at you credit, they dont care how old you are, they are looking for 3 main things, how you pay your bill(on time, late, or not at all), or job stability(your debt to income ratio, how may jobs you have had, etc), and your housing stability. Oh and you credit score, sometimes it really doent matter, I have seen a man come in with a 764 score and get turned down....

J.

Dude you have no idea how credit works. This is not coming from someone who runs to the sales manager for an approval on a sale. Take it from someone who has an extensive financial background. Credit, and how you get it is vastly different than what you just portrayed.
Old 09-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Goodbye thanks 4 the fish

Originally Posted by Monsta
No actually I he had a secured Visa of only like 1500 bucks, and a job since he was 15, so guess 4 years worth of employment and a good credit score helps ya out....

Anyways when the Banks/lenders look at you credit, they dont care how old you are, they are looking for 3 main things, how you pay your bill(on time, late, or not at all), or job stability(your debt to income ratio, how may jobs you have had, etc), and your housing stability. Oh and you credit score, sometimes it really doent matter, I have seen a man come in with a 764 score and get turned down....

J.

oh yea,

forgot to post. You do not EXIST until you are 18. So with that, he only has one year in which he could have developed credit.

They care about how old your CREDIT based accounts are. I still am getting turned down because my accounts are not old enough and they are up to three years.

04GSXR
96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD.