Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Bike Crash on BBDowns near I-75

Old 08-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Icy Hot Stuntin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Bike Crash on BBDowns near I-75

I was on my way home from work at about 8pm on I-75 when I saw a shit load of backed up traffic and cop cars/ambulences.

Later on at night I was on my way home from Peabody's when I passed the accident scene, still being cleaned. The accident was so bad that the bike was completely destroyed beyond recognition. I believe it caught on fire also. I saw a helmet laying in the middle of the road. The only thing I could tell from the deformed bike is that it had an undertail yosh...so it was prolly a 600rr, 1000rr, or ZX-6R.

I hope the rider is okay, but realistically it would be a miricle if he was alive.
The car was some sort of black two door sedan...looked like it was t-boned.
"Ricey Hot Stuntaz" member #001
www.seductivecycles.com
Old 08-11-2005, 08:25 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

He is alive, he is a fellow tampa racing member and a great friend of mine and of a few other people on this board...hes at TGH right now, he was bayflighted out of the accident scene...I will keep people posted on whats going on...thanks and please keep him in your thoughts...
Old 08-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Just telling it how it is

yeah Billy was on his way meet up with me at Sonic in Brandon and after about an hour of waiting and calling his cell, I knew something was up. Luckily, he's okay. He was wearing the Icon Jacket that I got for him at my work because I had just given it to him like an hour before.
Old 08-11-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by Supralover
yeah Billy was on his way meet up with me at Sonic in Brandon and after about an hour of waiting and calling his cell, I knew something was up. Luckily, he's okay. He was wearing the Icon Jacket that I got for him at my work because I had just given it to him like an hour before.

im guessing your one of the reasons hes still alive...

ill keep him in my thoughts and hope he gets better soon...

-pablo

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 08-11-2005, 08:44 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by fathead
im guessing your one of the reasons hes still alive...

ill keep him in my thoughts and hope he gets better soon...

-pablo
ya, thank god he had a jacket and a helmet on...i am waitin for his g/f to call me back and let me know when he gets out of surgery...
Old 08-11-2005, 08:50 PM
Blackies

Damn sorry to hear that, =\ good thing he was wearing his gear, what exctly happened?
Old 08-11-2005, 08:53 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by Colin
Damn sorry to hear that, =\ good thing he was wearing his gear, what exctly happened?

car making a left hand turn on just a green, not an arrow and he t-boned them...cars fault....
Old 08-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Blackies

I hate driving through cities, crowded areas. Worse drivers ever are in tmapa (maybe not ever..) I hate driving my car there let alone my bike.
Old 08-11-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by XtremeVision
car making a left hand turn on just a green, not an arrow and he t-boned them...cars fault....

if your buddy sues and wins he will get lots and lots and lots of $$$

but like i said i wish him the best of luck and hope everything works out for him..

-pablo

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 08-11-2005, 08:58 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by fathead
if your buddy sues and wins he will get lots and lots and lots of $$$

but like i said i wish him the best of luck and hope everything works out for him..

-pablo

thanks man, hes going to be out of surgery in a few hrs...I am going to see him in the morning...I will let everyone know whats going on....thanks