Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

How embarrassing...

Old 07-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Righteous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How embarrassing...

I can't believe the guy singing the national anthem screwed up the words right before the GP race... ghey! He sang like shit too...

You'd think during all of our trivial times as Americans, one can't forget the words to our Anthem. I dunno, maybe thats just me. :rollseyes:
Old 07-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Dragging Plastics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was very disapointed with the presentation of the race in general. I'm all about the national anthem, but you dont see other countries doing their anthem. If they do one national anthem then they need to do it like the Olyimpics and play the national anthem for every country represented.

Then like you said, the guy forgot the word. What a dumb fuck!

Then they used american announcers instead of the regular guys. And the announcers couldnt get Alex Baros' name right. They kept calling him Troy Bayliss when he crashed.

All in all an okay race, but pretty uneventful in general.
Do you have to argue over stupid pointless shit on the Internet?