Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Any suggestions for a Ninja ZX-6R

Old 06-10-2005, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any suggestions for a Ninja ZX-6R

I was in an accident and the old lady ran, and this guy on a Ninja ZX-6R went after her and got her plate number for me. I owe alot to this guy, because without him I would have been stuck with the bill, I'm 16 and the car was a mercedes so needless to say his help was greatly appreciated.

I don't know anything about him so I figured I'd get him something for his bike but I don't have alot of money, anyone have any suggestions on something nice for his bike for under 200 bucks?
Old 06-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Ridin dirty

Sue the shit out of her for runing and get him what ever he wants for the bike and buy your self a new bike.
New best time @ Jennings 1:25.4
Old 06-10-2005, 07:19 PM

Whats powercommander, a chip? All I have saved up is 200 bucks saved up otherwise I was going to try to find an exhaust.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:15 PM

I would ask him what he wants. He may want or need something other than what you get him. Spend your $$$ wisely.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:21 PM
All Vacuum

Hit and runs are a bitch but if you can catch the person who did it you almost have them by the nuts, I was run off the road back in sept, and someone was kind enough to chase them down. The lady came back an appologized and I was reasonable with her and her insurence gave me a large cash settlement, I could of sued for more but I wasnt gready and only broke my colar bone. Atleast I was smart enough to spend the money on investing in land to make sure down the road if I had an issue that land would make me well off enough to take care of any hospital bills, dont blow it like a dumb ass. Best of luck to you and hopefuly a speedy recovery if you were injured!!!

Toys are fun, atleast they dont say NO.

Like to drink buy a drinking tee
http://www.tampaforums.com/forums/mi...s-more-289609/

Old 06-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Just telling it how it is

Yeah if you aren't careful you could end up getting him something he already has! Frame sliders are always needed unless he already has 'em!

OH, and then spend the rest on me for giving the great advice I could use a new jacket!
Old 06-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Vechicle Whore

Powercommander would be useless on a crbed zx6R like mine. Year of the bike makes a difference. I have personally been wanting a sprocket and a Corbin seat for my ass.
2013 BMW X5
2008 Chevy TBSS awd
Old 06-10-2005, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by bobster
I would ask him what he wants. He may want or need something other than what you get him. Spend your $$$ wisely.
I was thinking about it, but I figured I'd buy whatever it was from a local shop and get a receipt so if he wanted to return it and get something else he could.

Originally Posted by Rales
Hit and runs are a bitch but if you can catch the person who did it you almost have them by the nuts, I was run off the road back in sept, and someone was kind enough to chase them down. The lady came back an appologized and I was reasonable with her and her insurence gave me a large cash settlement, I could of sued for more but I wasnt gready and only broke my colar bone. Atleast I was smart enough to spend the money on investing in land to make sure down the road if I had an issue that land would make me well off enough to take care of any hospital bills, dont blow it like a dumb ass. Best of luck to you and hopefuly a speedy recovery if you were injured!!!
Thats horrible man, were you on a bike or in a car? I'm glad you didn't sue for something like that, I definitely respect that and hope everything turned out well for your collarbone. I was lucky enough to walk away without injuries. All I got was barely enough money to fix my car so I can't really blow it on anything, I know I could have sued her and probably Mercedes because my airbag didn't deploy but I don't really think its worth it I just wanted my car back.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Supralover
Yeah if you aren't careful you could end up getting him something he already has! Frame sliders are always needed unless he already has 'em!

OH, and then spend the rest on me for giving the great advice I could use a new jacket!
Now that I think of it, I think he had his girlfriend on back and she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Maybe he would want that for her(the jacket), but I don't know his year bike so I think the powercommanders out. I might as well call him and ask what he wants.

What are frame sliders for?
Old 06-11-2005, 12:32 PM

well if you are the girl in your avatar you could always offer up a 3 way with him and the girl that was on the back of the bike. that way it costed you no money. hahahha