Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

??

Old 05-17-2005, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ??

So are all guys on this board assholes? or is this just to me?? Not talking about everyone....

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/s...d.php?t=234672

Ask a simple question and I get bashed for it, and now those reputation points or whatever the hell they are, are up so high its not even funny....

So basically Ima bounce outta this board...it was nice meeting some of you bikers...but I think Ima go back to the other boards I post at, and chill there...

if you guys wanna hit me up or whatever my aim name is spyderbat28...

LATERS.......
Old 05-17-2005, 07:05 PM

Dude , ur gonna get assholes on every board u go on , Tr is full of em , pretty much hafta deal with it.. I get bashed for askign questions about my toyota in the toyota forum...
Old 05-17-2005, 07:07 PM
you think I care....why?

Default I'm not a guy and honestly most the guys on here

have been NOTHING but nice to me. Sorry you want to leave the group. Take Care and Ride safe~Barbie
Old 05-17-2005, 07:07 PM

yes but being a female its worse then you man.....

normally I dont mind it.....but when I get like all these pms asking for naked pics, and my fiance is sitting next to me...its insane...fucking ppl are gay...
Old 05-17-2005, 07:08 PM
you think I care....why?

Originally Posted by CiviSmkr89
Dude , ur gonna get assholes on every board u go on , Tr is full of em , pretty much hafta deal with it.. I get bashed for askign questions about my toyota in the toyota forum...
well that just cuz it's a yoda lol j/k
Old 05-17-2005, 07:12 PM
you think I care....why?

a majority of people that ride bikes are men, and as we both know boys are gonna be boys, good lord laff it off and move on.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:18 PM

na I dont mind em...but the constant can I get nude pics of you,when my fiance is sitting there, and if not leave...or the aim messages telling me that Im a guy. not a girl.....kinda gets old...

and its not the bikers....I ride with the bikers, all my friends are guys, I have no issues with them...I just was simply wondering if they were like this to everyone or if I was special....hah.....
Old 05-17-2005, 07:21 PM
you think I care....why?

in defence of the guys on this board, I just have this much to say....you started all the shit by being a smart ass and asking for more "red" dots or marks, if ya can't play with the big dogs, then ya need to get off the porch, in other words, ya wanna be a smart ass, and dish it out, better be willing to take it. Just because you are female doesn't give you any more rights then anyone eles...JMHO
Old 05-17-2005, 07:24 PM

wow calm down....I have no desire to argue with you....wasn't being a smart ass...just didn't think ppl would blow up on me for asking something I didn't know...so after that I was like whatever.....I didn't dish anything out, I Haven't hit anyone on this board personally or anything like that....but Im not gonna argue...don't wanna start shit....
Old 05-17-2005, 07:32 PM
you think I care....why?

Originally Posted by 187341
wow calm down....I have no desire to argue with you....wasn't being a smart ass...just didn't think ppl would blow up on me for asking something I didn't know...so after that I was like whatever.....I didn't dish anything out, I Haven't hit anyone on this board personally or anything like that....but Im not gonna argue...don't wanna start shit....
Again JMHO, but you started shit by asking if all the guys on the board were assholes, and you were being a smart ass when ya told everyone to give you "red" dots. I get the old "gotta nakid pic" BS as well, and ya know what, I blow it off, guess thats the diffrence between a women and a girl. I don't get upset because some guy thinks if he asks he is really going to get a nakid pic of me. I just ignore him.