Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

wrecked my new gsxr1000

Old 04-01-2005, 05:43 AM
150+ in the emergencylane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wrecked my new gsxr1000

wtf since when have police pulled people over by jumping out in in traffic in front of a SPEEDING vehicle...
leave it to the hillsborough sheriffs office to come up with the dumbest and most dangerous way to pull over speeders.
i'm driving down fletcher ave following traffic, when i see the left lane was starting to back up, so i switched to the right lane not more then 10 sec later the guys in front of me is locking up the brakes to avoid hitting a deputy who came from the median across the left lane(almost gitting hit by a car) to stop the guy who was speeding in front of me now i have my front brakes almost locked up and the rear is was too. as i figured out this was gonna hurt i clamped down the front a little more and...boom endo....boom car. went flying dont know how the bike didn't land on me hit me shoulder hard, and the deputy is in my face while i'm on the ground calling me an idiot, tellin me i need to learn how to ride. after i got on the phone with my lawyer(a friend of the family) the 3 sheriffs went into CYA mode tryin to Cover their asses for almost gitting someone seriously hurt. on top of all that i have 3 witness that saw the whole thing and i got a $120 illegal lane change ticket

AIM:gsxrpat76
Old 04-01-2005, 05:49 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

That sucks.... how fast were you going when you had to slam on the brakes...
Old 04-01-2005, 05:57 AM
does she got a phat ass

not to be a dick or anything but where did you go to school
Old 04-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Can you spot me 20 cars?

I had a Hillsbourgh sherriff do the same thing to me when i was riding except i had my wife on the back. I ask him if it is comon practice to run bikes off the road and his response was most bikes dont stop. You have to realize these cops have no reguard for your life.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:03 AM

If you couldn't stop in time, either:

a) you were going to fast
b) following too closely
c) braking skills suck

Either way it was your fault I think.

Did the car in front of you hit the deputy?
Old 04-01-2005, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by C4_crusin
wtf since when have police pulled people over by jumping out in in traffic in front of a SPEEDING vehicle...
leave it to the hillsborough sheriffs office to come up with the dumbest and most dangerous way to pull over speeders.
i'm driving down fletcher ave following traffic, when i see the left lane was starting to back up, so i switched to the right lane not more then 10 sec later the guys in front of me is locking up the brakes to avoid hitting a deputy who came from the median across the left lane(almost gitting hit by a car) to stop the guy who was speeding in front of me now i have my front brakes almost locked up and the rear is was too. as i figured out this was gonna hurt i clamped down the front a little more and...boom endo....boom car. went flying dont know how the bike didn't land on me hit me shoulder hard, and the deputy is in my face while i'm on the ground calling me an idiot, tellin me i need to learn how to ride. after i got on the phone with my lawyer(a friend of the family) the 3 sheriffs went into CYA mode tryin to Cover their asses for almost gitting someone seriously hurt. on top of all that i have 3 witness that saw the whole thing and i got a $120 illegal lane change ticket

nail there ass to the wall. an officer is not suppost to endanger others lives for a none criminal offense such as speeding. not that they are suppost to ever endanger other peoples lives but you get what i am saying.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:08 AM
jta
high five joel sucks!!!!!

Originally Posted by 954RR

b) following too closely
c) braking skills suck

+1
Old 04-01-2005, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by 954RR

b) following too closely
c) braking skills suck

you are correct in the sense that it would be your fault. but like i said before an officer is not allowed to intentally do something that will endanger others lives for a none criminal offense.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:42 AM
does she got a phat ass

Originally Posted by sl2racer
you are correct in the sense that it would be your fault. but like i said before an officer is not allowed to intentally do something that will endanger others lives for a none criminal offense.

i doubt that the officer did it intentally
Old 04-01-2005, 06:45 AM
jta
high five joel sucks!!!!!

Originally Posted by sl2racer
That won't be a good defence if nobody else ran into anything. They will say that everyone esle was able to stop so he should have been able to stop also.

Quick Reply: wrecked my new gsxr1000