Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

2004 R6 Blue/White 3500 miles like new

Old 12-21-2004, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 R6 Blue/White 3500 miles like new

Just seeing if anyone is interested in getting a bike soon. A sweet looking bike may I add. Goodies that's on it:

Vortex black frame sliders
Black Screen
Flush mount front blinkers (moto Tech - looks slick)
Integrated LED tail light w/built in turning signal (sweet)
Fender eliminator (rear end looks smooth, no dilldoe blinkers)
Polished stock pipe (looks great)
Rims has Polished lips (Very nice)
Matching Medium 2004 HJC Helmet (Great Condition)
Everything is 3-4 months old

Bike is meticulously clean. Gets wiped down and wax after every ride, NO LIE!! I've washed this bike only twice with water and soap. This is how clean it is. You don't have to wash it if it's already clean. Just needs a quick wipe down and waxed after each ride. Chain gets lubed every other Friday. Bike sleeps in the garage and is always looking BEAUTIFUL in the morning. Original back tire so it has about a good thousand miles left. Dunlop 208 - Front has plenty of treads.

I got the bike approx. in July and I work not even a mile a way from home. Its my only transportation and its time to look for a better job which requires driving a ways so this is the only reason why I'm selling her. Otherwise, I wouldn't even think about selling. Will only sell for the right price. Title in hand. Oil was changed at 600, 1100, and 2500 miles so far. Last oil change I used Mobil 1 red cap. NEVER RACED or STUNTED. Have to come see for your self.

NO TEST RIDES. Please don't waste your gas and time if you don't have the CASH.

Same bike with same milage goes for 6900 - 7500 all day in cycle trader. I'm looking to get something in the 7's for it. I will get pictures up soon but I'm sure you can picture what she looks like. Not that difficult.
Old 12-22-2004, 05:00 AM
Righteous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can I test ride it? jfwy, good luck selling it ... I bet that pipe looks good!