Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Biker Bowling Night @ Splitsville

Old 11-24-2004, 07:05 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by CopMagnetLS1
If that's the night for the game specials - it might not be a bad idea.... not too concerned about drink specials
It is, I usually go get toasty on Mondays there.
Old 11-24-2004, 08:30 AM
live...laugh...love

Originally posted by Stealth

It's Monday... Games of Bowling are $3.00 and so are U-Call-It drinks... Even top shelf.
Then Monday it is. I'm not too worried about the drink specials either. With $3 games, we can get a few in there, especially when it starts getting competitive....like best out of 5 or 7. I'm callin' you out Cliff! Maybe we can have teams or something depending on how many go out there.

Now, which Monday? Hmmm........

"The riders live as gods. At a certain moment they understand that they must go back to the world of man. This not a punishment because they have transformed man's world into a paradise."
- Dr. Costa
Old 11-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Righteous

Originally posted by coBrA1Day
Then Monday it is. I'm not too worried about the drink specials either. With $3 games, we can get a few in there, especially when it starts getting competitive....like best out of 5 or 7. I'm callin' you out Cliff! Maybe we can have teams or something depending on how many go out there.

Now, which Monday? Hmmm........
Bring it biotch! Now if I dont have a bike to ride, can I ride on the back of yours Anthony?

Old 11-24-2004, 07:03 PM
live...laugh...love

Originally posted by cliffordR6
Bring it biotch! Now if I dont have a bike to ride, can I ride on the back of yours Anthony?

Oh! It's already been broughten (3 snaps in "Z" formation)! And only if you massage my lower back along the way.

"The riders live as gods. At a certain moment they understand that they must go back to the world of man. This not a punishment because they have transformed man's world into a paradise."
- Dr. Costa

Last edited by coBrA1Day; 11-24-2004 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-26-2004, 06:12 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Oh! It's already been broughten (3 snaps in "Z" formation)! And only if you massage my lower back along the way.

LOL, hey Anthony... weren't we talking about this last night??? Anyway, had a lot of fun last night. We need to ride more often. Tell your friends about V.D. insurance. " We will make you glad you have V.D."
Old 11-26-2004, 07:19 AM
TR Bike Tech Post Whore

LOL, hey Anthony... weren't we talking about this last night??? Anyway, had a lot of fun last night. We need to ride more often. Tell your friends about V.D. insurance. " We will make you glad you have V.D."
Yeah I had a good time. Wish I could have rode longer. And rememer. Don't be skeered and confused...just call us at V.D. Insurance!
Old 11-26-2004, 09:11 AM
live...laugh...love

last night was awesome! Couldn't feel my chin for a good little while after I got home though . But yeah, we've got to go out more often. And don't forget to cast me for your V.D. Insurance commercial! (looks away from camera) "I picked up the phone and V.D. took care of all my problems...."

- Dr. Costa
Old 11-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

last night was awesome! Couldn't feel my chin for a good little while after I got home though . But yeah, we've got to go out more often. And don't forget to cast me for your V.D. Insurance commercial! (looks away from camera) "I picked up the phone and V.D. took care of all my problems...."

You'll be so much better than "Roz" My chin still don't feel right. Gonna go look for a ninja mask today...
Old 11-26-2004, 10:59 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Well, they sell Ninja masks at Barneys for $12.00 so I got one.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:24 PM
live...laugh...love

Okay, back to the topic on hand. How about we set the date for Monday, 13th of December? This way everyone has plenty of notice before the event, and for those of us that are taking classes right now will be done with finals. Let me know what you guys think. We could always push it back to the following Monday, which would be the 20th, but I'm not sure how everyone would feel with it being close to Christmas. I could do either one, being that I'm sticking around for the holidays. Your comments, please......

Oh and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

- Dr. Costa