Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Looky Looky

Old 11-16-2004, 06:23 PM
My Balls Hurt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looky Looky

i got this today...its a temp tag for my Z1. i went to get teh title switched in my name(from my pops) and it tagged. but little did i know i had to ride the bike there for them to check the VIN(out of state title).. but never-the-less iv been riding it around(with out a clutch, kinda hard but still fun).. and im getting the ninja tagged tom.. wootwoot.... and and my jacket i ordered from the hemlet.com <i think thats it> came in today..

so my week is going GREAT!!

AIM- B16aTeggy
Old 11-16-2004, 06:25 PM
gone fishin

Very cool... what's up with the clutch?

One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”

Thomas Sowell (American Writer and Economist, b.1930)
Old 11-16-2004, 06:31 PM
My Balls Hurt

u know the the piece that holds the clutch lever to the handlebars?.. the're usely black.. well i was being a dumbass an tryed to take it off without re-moving the handlegrip, so it broke in half.. now i have to track one down ...

AIM- B16aTeggy
Old 11-16-2004, 06:48 PM
live...laugh...love

Originally posted by B16aTeggy
u know the the piece that holds the clutch lever to the handlebars?.. the're usely black.. well i was being a dumbass an tryed to take it off without re-moving the handlegrip, so it broke in half.. now i have to track one down ...
ah man, hope you find one soon, and congrats. see ya out there.

"The riders live as gods. At a certain moment they understand that they must go back to the world of man. This not a punishment because they have transformed man's world into a paradise."
- Dr. Costa