Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Lookin for a bike...

Old 06-26-2004, 09:08 PM
Chuck Norris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lookin for a bike...

Thinkin about gettin into the ridin scene....so...

Busa or 1000RR?

I really like the looks of the 1000RR, however, the busa is the real killer when it comes to raw power. I know some of you might think I am dumb for getting a fast bike, but I just want to go fast in a straight line.

I know it will be my first bike, but I will start out slow and work my way up. So, don't go lecturing me on how it's a good idea to start out on a 750 or 600 POS. I wanna impress poeple, and you can't do that with one of those 'little' bikes. I have the money for a big dawg, and I am not going to settle for second rate just because a bunch of jealous mofos on a message board tell me that it's too much power.

So which do you guys think I should get? I can get a good deal on either one.

P.S. I have some ridin experience on dirt bikes from when I was 10.
"Ricey Hot Stuntaz" member #002
www.seductivecycles.com

Last edited by chode; 06-26-2004 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:36 PM
gone fishin

Default Re: Lookin for a bike...

Originally posted by chode
Thinkin about gettin into the ridin scene....so...

Busa or 1000RR?

I really like the looks of the 1000RR, however, the busa is the real killer when it comes to raw power. I know some of you might think I am dumb for getting a fast bike, but I just want to go fast in a straight line.

I know it will be my first bike, but I will start out slow and work my way up. So, don't go lecturing me on how it's a good idea to start out on a 750 or 600 POS. I wanna impress poeple, and you can't do that with one of those 'little' bikes. I have the money for a big dawg, and I am not going to settle for second rate just because a bunch of jealous mofos on a message board tell me that it's too much power.

So which do you guys think I should get? I can get a good deal on either one.

P.S. I have some ridin experience on dirt bikes from when I was 10.
I'll sell you a 2004 Hayabusa LE with lots of goodies and HP to spare.
However, I would not recommend buying such a powerful bike without the appropriate experience.
...It's your life though...
Feel free to destroy / end it as you please.

As far as wanting to impress people... question your motives.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:48 PM
realer than most

" in todays new some jackass killed himself on a motorcycle bc he thought he was a hard ass and was tryin to impress people"

bro a 750 would throw ur ass..u jus dont kno, go full throttle on a busa and watch how fast u will b lookin up at the clouds, esp. since u have never riddin a real bike dirt bikes and real bikes are 2 diff things, one can go 190+ and the other can maybe go 110

also who gives a shit about impressing other people, wtf? is ur life is worth gettin killed over to impress people, jus start on a 750 then when u learn ur shit switch to something bigger i kno thats not what u wanna hear but u should actually listen my .02
Old 06-27-2004, 01:35 AM

Who is your OIC? Someone in your chain needs to counsel you on the seriousness of some of the decisions that you are making. It demonstrates to me a lack of self-discipline and judgement on your part and a lack of guidance from the leadership.

A good noon-time PT session should clear it all up. See me on the grinder at 1100. Bring a fucking canteen too, crazy. Bring that chinky friend of yours too, you fucking yoohoo. The friend that's trying to hide behind those boxes, giggling with the big grin on his face. He'll wish those nametames weren't permanent.

Old 06-27-2004, 04:55 AM
Chuck Norris

Originally posted by tcps
Who is your OIC? Someone in your chain needs to counsel you on the seriousness of some of the decisions that you are making. It demonstrates to me a lack of self-discipline and judgement on your part and a lack of guidance from the leadership.

A good noon-time PT session should clear it all up. See me on the grinder at 1100. Bring a fucking canteen too, crazy. Bring that chinky friend of yours too, you fucking yoohoo. The friend that's trying to hide behind those boxes, giggling with the big grin on his face. He'll wish those nametames weren't permanent.
HAHA

Me and my giggling friend went running in the blazin florida sun yesterday at about noon. Twas a 3 miler, and it wasn't such a good idea. I thought I was going to pass out and I kept getting dizzy and losing vision.
www.seductivecycles.com
Old 06-27-2004, 07:14 AM
gone fishin

Originally posted by tcps

Where's the USMC lingo coming from?
Too funny.

Sgt. Stringer
USMC Force Recon
1989 - 1996 (Active)
1996 - 2002 (Reserve)
Old 06-27-2004, 07:46 AM
Chuck Norris

Me and my giggling chinky friend (RicerX) are lance coconuts and tcps is his brother who is a 1st Lt in Irak. Me and chinky will be going there very soon, and we are all Marines. Oh yeah just in case you missed it, if you look under my name (underneath ghey, which his giggling punkass put there) it says my bike is an R6, so I am not really a jackass trying to get killed. But it does seem to be the trend lately, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon.
www.seductivecycles.com
Old 06-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Icy Hot Stuntin

PT, good for you, good for me...oh yeahh....
One mile, no sweat...two miles, just right....three miles, hell no....four miles, fukin crazy....

This has become the official Marine Corps thread.
"Ricey Hot Stuntaz" member #001
www.seductivecycles.com

Last edited by RicerX; 06-27-2004 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-27-2004, 09:58 AM
TraumaInDHead

lmao... I guess I would stick out in you guys huh? Senior Airman, USAF, 3 years Active Duty. I already got my orders for korea.. Kunsan that is.. didn't know so many military ppl were on here...

oh, yeah... pt... not for me... lmao..

as for the squid... don't be retarded.. a 600 does stand up's just fine.. ur retarded if you get a busa for a first bike.. it's heavy yes but the amount of accelleration is fuggin ludicrous.. I know this from prior experience.. for a squid such as yourself thinking that a 750 has no power... your gunna die in T minus 20 seconds when u get on it.. right into the back of a fuggin car... don't be a fuggin moron.. get a gixxer 600 unless ur a fuggin fatass and weigh 300+ lbs.. then get a fuggin cruiser because ur gunna need a vtwin to lug ur lard around..
Old 06-27-2004, 10:20 AM

Are you guys paying attention here. The guy has been riding the 03 r6 for a bit now. I think he's just looking to step up to something that will put put him down harder next time and get some cooler scars on him when he goes down again. Everyone made fun of the little sissy girl that spilled her little training bike the last time. JFWY man.

I don't think he'll be riding for a while anyway. Not till he gets back from making sure we have a free society to do as we please. Well, for the time being any way. Dude if you can stare death in the face and laugh, or hell even peek around the corner and laugh at death, then you can chose to strap yourself on the land missle of your choice. Although, if not always aware you could have the grim reaper come and bitch slap you a lot sooner than you expected.