Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

WTT 500hp turbo ls/vtec eg coupe build for your bike!

Old 02-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Professional Hustler.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 500hp turbo ls/vtec eg coupe build for your bike!

pm me if your intersted.

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...upe-build.html

Old 02-19-2009, 04:40 PM
DVDA

The 7th pic shows a Iron Gym, idk why but it made me laugh, glws !
Old 02-19-2009, 07:05 PM

The car would be a lot more enticing if it was actually put together and running. Claiming hp numbers and actually putting them down are 2 completely different things.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Broke not Built

only thing that sways me from it, is the fact the car is an auto shell...

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:56 AM
Professional Hustler.

^ i have everything to convert it.

Old 02-20-2009, 04:19 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I got a 2006 GSX-R 750. But the whole thing is taken apart so you have to put it back together.

See how retarded that sounds? Put the car back together if you're gonna ask a ridiculous ass price like that and make a WHP claim that I guarantee you will never even come close to.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:29 AM
Broke not Built

^ actually that motor/turbo setup is good for 500+WHP. as long as you got the fuel to support it and a good tune.

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by YBlegal
^ actually that motor/turbo setup is good for 500+WHP. as long as you got the fuel to support it and a good tune.

And my 1000cc bike is good for 250 to 300whp as long as i put a turbo on it, have pipes and intake built for it, add fuel support, throw in some gauges, and put on some piggyback electronics.
I guess the only thing holding it back from being that is the fact that it all has to be built and put together.

Its like me claiming i have a built motor that i never have seen the inside of, don't have any receipts for, and no dyno sheets. If you don't have supporting proof of actual numbers its putting down, then you simply can't claim them. We aren't magazine racing here. Put it together, tune it, provide dyno proof and then post up all you want about how bad ass the vehicle is. Until that happens you just have a heap of mess.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Professional Hustler.

^ what are you talking about? the motor is still disasembled and i recipts for almost every part. this set up can easly make 450+ lol and this car is not a "heaping mess" im just tired of honda's!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by JDM son!
^ what are you talking about? the motor is still disasembled and i recipts for almost every part. this set up can easly make 450+ lol and this car is not a "heaping mess" im just tired of honda's!

I think you misunderstood my analogy. This could probably be partially my fault cause its not a simple black and white analogy. The point is that until the car is assembled, running, and has dyno proof of numbers then there is no point in claiming you are selling/trading a car that can put down any kinds of numbers.
What you do have is a shell and a motor in pieces. You might know every nut and bolt of every honda built from 81 to present, but chances are the person you sell the car to will not. I'm sure if the car was priced accordingly a honda nut would have already snatched it up in a heart beat. So as any potential buyer/trader they are going to see the car for what it really is....as a shell and a heap of parts. This is a huge headache for someone. I mean they have no idea if every nut and bolt needed to put the motor back together is even there. Now, it could be all there, but nobody has any real way of knowing this. For a honda techie this motor should be fairly easy to assemble and put back in the shell. This begs the questions as to why its not already been done.
The point is that you could make a much better case for yourself if you slapped the car back together and then posted back up. I was interested in it, but right now its just a mess heap to me. Not willing to trade out a perfectly good running bike for a project. maybe someone else is, but going form the feedback thus far i think everybody else here is on the same page.