Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

Want to trade car for bike...

Old 08-30-2008, 06:35 AM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well the biggest problem i see here on TR, (dont take this personal) but people come in here offering to trade someone there car for there bike. now the Low price on bikes here are 3500$ or so. Now people come in with honda's and other cars that are beat to shit and arnt worth a dime over 2000$... hell, not to long ago someone was selling a bike for 5000$ and i guy comes in lookin to trade and offers a car hes selling for 1500$ for a "straight up " trade. this is what makes it so hard. I kno what year Fiero was problematic with fire, i use to tinker with one years ago. Honestlly your best bet is to make it driveable and go to a Fiero forum to sell it. there like little clicks that praise these cars just like the Cavi bunch. Good luck

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 08-30-2008, 08:23 AM
hanglike sleeve of wizard

shit i have a 96 cobra i have been all over trying to get rid of bc im in a bind and need a gas sipper instead of a guzzler.. although, i do see your point i have a car worth decent money to get a trade out of and not many people are interested. Just have to find that right person willing to do it...

ALOT of TR peeps want something for nothing...so do i,but there is a difference between getting something for nothing and kicking someone in the dick to try and get something for nothing....
just felt like explaining myself don't mind my blabbing

image removed from your sig...see forum rules
Old 08-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Banned

how much are you asking for the cobra? what was done to it?
Old 08-31-2008, 04:51 PM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Originally Posted by seventhgear
shit i have a 96 cobra i have been all over trying to get rid of bc im in a bind and need a gas sipper instead of a guzzler.. although, i do see your point i have a car worth decent money to get a trade out of and not many people are interested. Just have to find that right person willing to do it...

ALOT of TR peeps want something for nothing...so do i,but there is a difference between getting something for nothing and kicking someone in the dick to try and get something for nothing....

ok heres this (sucks were thread jacking) but your car is worth about the same as a nice new bike. so there for most of us are broke bastards and owe on a lien which doesnt help. average price for a bike owned out right is 4000-4500 and under. thats the biggest problem

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 08-31-2008, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by seventhgear

Or maybe you are just like every other jabroni on here thinking their car is worth way more than it really is, yet still want a retail for retail trade. You and others forget if you want to trade a vehicle for something someone is selling then at best you should be hoping for high trade value. Its rediculous to think someone would simply do a book for book trade. Funny you haven't caught on to this with as much as you buy and sell on here(or at least attempt to).
Old 09-01-2008, 06:43 AM
owns a $10,000 unicycle!

Originally Posted by tampamax
Or maybe you are just like every other jabroni on here thinking their car is worth way more than it really is, yet still want a retail for retail trade. You and others forget if you want to trade a vehicle for something someone is selling then at best you should be hoping for high trade value. Its rediculous to think someone would simply do a book for book trade. Funny you haven't caught on to this with as much as you buy and sell on here(or at least attempt to).
dammmm. . this is tru though, when i am selling something i will take trades if it is worth close to 2x my asking price. call it ridiculous but if its something i dont want then i have to make out well on the deal.