Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

Attention fabricators!!!!! If you are looking for a bike come inside.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention fabricators!!!!! If you are looking for a bike come inside.

Got an 06 zx6r frame, swinger, shock, and some other stuff along with a set of zx10r forks that this would give someone a very good start on putting together a track or lot bike.
In exchange i need a turbo set up on one of my bikes. Things involved will be working out the headers which is pretty straight forward, mounting turbo, work out the plumbing and intake. I have a basic idea of how i want it to be and just need someone to put it together. If this isn't you but you know of someone that can help out then please pass along the info.

Attention......................For the love of humanity if you don't have much time behind a welder and are not knowledgable about turbo set ups then please just hit the back space button. I need someone that is experienced enough to lay a nice bead the first time, has more than a passing knowledge on turbo systems, and is motivated/able to get this wrapped up qwickly.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am a certified welder and currently run a welding shop here in englewood, also have a family custom shop in englewood as well. I dont need bike parts but would be more than happy to help you out for our hourly rate.