Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

2005 kawasaki 636 3500 lite right body work damage clean title

Old 11-18-2007, 05:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 kawasaki 636 3500 lite right body work damage clean title

ok no i dont have pics yet but this is a hell of a deal for some one the bike was brought to my shop to be put back together and painted the owner put it down im told at low speed in a turn i wasnt there to see the wreck so i dont know the hole storie. theres is no frame/subframe/gas tank damage just damage to the right side body work and the right rear set. no cases where busted or broken just lightly scuffed so the wreck couldnt have been bad. but besides that he bought all brand new after market body work the only thing its missing is the front finder. but heres the real scoop he called me to come over to the place he was staying to look it over and give him a price on putting it back together and painting as well as a tune up and some other things we came up with a price i loaded the bike onto my trailer and towed it to my shop and now 4 months later he dosent live in the same place hes from out of state up north some place ive left proubley 50 voicemails for him to return my call and nothing not a word. so now ive placed a lean on the bike and its mine clean and clear and due to the fact im planing on moving out of state myself after the 1st of the year i want to sale it and get it out of my shop. all this bike needs is a right rear set front finder a new battery and painted then put together. other then the paint if you put it together your self and have some one paint it you should be under 500 including parts and paint. or if your dont like saving money then fine bring me 5,500 and ill paint it put it together and it will be good as new.

feel free to call me with any questions but please dont lowball me this is a good price for this bike and no its not a wrecked title its a clean clear title. 772-360-8460 most of the time my cell gos to voice mail but just leve me a message and name and number and ill be sure to call you back asap
Old 11-22-2007, 11:56 AM
DVDA

pic's would help you move it.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:34 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

How many miles are on it?