Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

04 RC-51 on the cheap

Old 02-04-2007, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 RC-51 on the cheap

I've decide to sell my 04 RC-51 to make room for another bike i'm going to pick up soon. Clean and clear title with 1006 miles. Mostly stock other than gearing(-1 up front & +2 out back) with a 520 chain conversion, SS clutch line, ceramic coated header, 05 reworked forks with racetech internals set up for 180lbs rider.
Serious people only please. Don't contact me asking what the lowest i'll take. Its just a waste of our time. If you are truely serious about buying the bike you will take the short drive out to Riverview to see it. Even though its pretty much mint i will send out pics to those who wish to see the condition of the bike before making the trip out here.

Last edited by tampamax; 02-12-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:39 AM
Motha Fawking Baby Maker

Originally Posted by tampamax
Although i'm still keeping my 03(i think) i've decide to sell my 04 RC-51 to make room for another bike i'm going to pick up soon. Clean and clear title with 1006 miles. Mostly stock other than gearing with a 520 chain conversion, SS clutch line, ceramic coated header, and a couple other small things i can't recall this second.
Serious people only please. Don't contact me asking what the lowest i'll take. Its just a waste of our time. If you are truely serious about buying the bike you will take the short drive out to Riverview to see it. Even though its pretty much mint i will send out pics to those who wish to see the condition of the bike before making the trip out here.
so...no asking price but you dont want people to ask what the lowest you will take is? whats the millage on the bike, hows the title, tires...does it need any thing, any trades..and best of all,,,asking price? I know this must be new to you people...but I guess we have to start some where..
Old 02-05-2007, 05:10 AM

He has it priced on this site....Not a bad price considering the miles.

2004 Honda RC-51 1,000 under book.......+ mods
Old 02-05-2007, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Quad FaJ'a
so...no asking price but you dont want people to ask what the lowest you will take is? whats the millage on the bike, hows the title, tires...does it need any thing, any trades..and best of all,,,asking price? I know this must be new to you people...but I guess we have to start some where..

Thought the price was put in the title. 7,000 That amounts to what a dealership would get for the bike minus their consignment fee.

Reread the post and you will see the rest of the info you seek. And unless you have a 15,000 vehicle you wish to swap even for then no trades.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:17 PM

Finally got some pics of it. You can find all the info you need here........

2004 Honda RC-51.......1,000 under book + mods

I know it suck to have to click a link to see pics. Sorry to make you do it, but i promise its worth the extra second or 2 in order to get a hella good deal.

Thanks for looking