Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

why?

Old 02-03-2007, 03:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why?

do people list items for sale, then when they have someone that can buy them, they sell to someone else, even though someone had already committed to certain items?

i've had this happen a couple of times recently, and i was supposed to buy some bike stuff this weekend (couldnt during the week due to distance and me working), but was going to pick them up today or tomorrow.....so i get online to check today for contact info to go pick up the items....and they were sold.....

you also have the same thing when trying to sell something, someone shows an interest in something, asks for pictures and price etc....then you dont hear from them again.....
Old 02-03-2007, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by redmst1969
do people list items for sale, then when they have someone that can buy them, they sell to someone else, even though someone had already committed to certain items?

i've had this happen a couple of times recently, and i was supposed to buy some bike stuff this weekend (couldnt during the week due to distance and me working), but was going to pick them up today or tomorrow.....so i get online to check today for contact info to go pick up the items....and they were sold.....

you also have the same thing when trying to sell something, someone shows an interest in something, asks for pictures and price etc....then you dont hear from them again.....
Sooo...what are you selling?

Jk, I know what you mean, Typical Tr fags. There is NO money on TR for sellers. Just waisting your time with people that lowball and come and check the car out but never buy.

I sell Donut Seeds.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by DannyObrien
Sooo...what are you selling?

Jk, I know what you mean, Typical Tr fags. There is NO money on TR for sellers. Just waisting your time with people that lowball and come and check the car out but never buy.

i've sold rims before, got what i wanted out of them....took a long time though, all the stuff i am selling is car related, specifically for an old mustang (new mustang wheels though (FR500's)),

i too have an SV650....its a blue 05 and not the S model though....
Old 02-03-2007, 03:59 AM
PORK CHOP SAMICHES!!!!!

I have had alot of tire kickers for my R1 but no buyers... I feel ya.
Old 02-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Resident Dingo

do NOT post this kind of shit in here again. if you want to complain to someone do it on PM's... if you want someone to cry to, call your mother.

--brandon