Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

WTT: 1996 VW gti 2.0 for bike....

Old 12-23-2006, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: 1996 VW gti 2.0 for bike....

I have a mk3 gti I'd like to see about trading for a bike. I'll go a few different ways with the trade if you are interested in the car, cash+bike for the car, straight trade, or cash on my end for the right cycle. I'm open for anything, I just love to ride and will consider anything with two wheels, the car is located in Orlando if you want to check it out. Few details:

124k(est.) miles, I drive it everyday, so it will go up. Bulletproof 2.0 engine, manual trans, power locks, manual windows, ABS, CD/MP3 player, and a power sun/moon/whatever roof.

There are a few bad things about the car, first off, a/c doesn't work, I think it's just a wiring problem, but haven't really looking into, weather has been really nice. Speedo is intermittent, seems pretty common, doesn't bother me. The driver's rear quarter got tapped, broke the taillight and put a nice dent in the rear, see the pictures, so it will need a new light, and if you want to pull the dent out, then you'll need to do that too.

The car is on some Bilstein struts with some unknown springs, you can see the ride height, not low enough, but not too bad, interior is pretty clean, no rips/tears, the headliner on the sunroof cover is sagging, but I usually leave it slid back, so it doesn't bother me.

Really nothing fancy, drivetrain is stock, runs great, perfect for what the 2.0 is good at, just getting around. Anyways, email me with any other questions, and let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Steve
Spacemanspiff115@yahoo.com

Old 12-27-2006, 03:33 PM

Ill trade my 95 civic for that
Old 01-02-2007, 06:23 PM

I forgot to mention, within the past 500 or so miles, the car has got the basic tune up items, wires/plugs/cap/rotor/air filter. And a de-carb(cleans all the crap out from the intake tract, and helps to clean carbon off the pistons).

Thanks,
Steve