Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

FS 2006 R6 Dmg'd but clean title

Old 06-05-2006, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 2006 R6 Dmg'd but clean title

Ok in brief...... I was hit in the rear while stopped. The bike will need a new rear rim, swing arm, probably tire. it will also need a new exhaust.

other then that the bike will roll down the street. the left side of the bike has some minor scratches, most of the scratches ar on the engine/tran covers that stick through the plastics.....the plastics themself have only very small minor scratches (no cracks) the exception is the tail section which has a fairly major spider web crack in it. Left mirror also has very minor scratch about quarter size.

Bike starts and runs perfect.

Bike has under 800 miles and was only a week old.....broken in per spec (under 8grand tac till 600 miles)

Bike was inspected by Barney's St. Pete and a complete list of dmg can be shown....though it lists even plastics with very minor scratches......to drive the bike again it will need a new rim/tire and possibly the swing arm....though I do not yet know exactly what they were saying was dmged on it. it looked ok to me, so it may just have been scratched (even a scratch on the swing or frame and it gets replaced.
Looking for $5500 obo

Call me at 813-777-7646
Thanks,
Jeremy
Old 06-10-2006, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am interested in this!!! Do you have pics?? I will give you a call.