Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

Reduced!!! 2003 Suzuki GSX600F Katana. $3,299 w/Extended Warranty ( Very Reliable)

Old 12-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reduced!!! 2003 Suzuki GSX600F Katana. $3,299 w/Extended Warranty ( Very Reliable)

The warranty is good till 2008, and is the Suzuki factory warranty!!! They will even pay for a rental car if it breaks down!!!

Well, I'm gonna sell the baby and for a good price to free up some finances to get myself set up for a new house... Don't worry I'll get another baby soon after the house purchase. You can ask any of the OG riders and they will tell you that the bike is a strong runner and can hang in the twisties. Anyway, I'll even throw in a HJC CL-14 matching helmet to go with it.
It's only mods are a carbon fiber gas cap cover and tank pad. It comes with Metzeler M-1 Tires. (120 front 160 rear)

Here is a link to it's stock picture and some info ( Mine is the same w/o the black graphics)

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/suz...atana_2003.php

And here is a link to it's ratings in many differnet aspects ( In which it scores well above average, especially in fun factor and reliability/problem free driving :

http://www.bikez.com/bike/rating.php?idbike=20348

Last edited by Stealth; 12-27-2005 at 04:29 PM.
Old 12-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

bump
Old 12-26-2005, 05:20 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

wow... your selling?
Old 12-27-2005, 10:13 AM

call me so i can come see it u got the #
Old 12-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Originally Posted by ???
wow... your selling?
Yep, gotta free up some funds so i can buy a home... Don't worry, I'll be riding again once I get settled in and can afford another bike.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Warranty Info:

Suzuki Extended Protection
Now is the time to take advantage of the Suzuki Extended Protection plan. SEP can be purchased when you first buy your new Suzuki, or from any authorized Suzuki dealer anytime during the coverage period of your standard Suzuki Limited Warranty (and you'll see that SEP adds a number of benefits that the standard warranty does not provide). Your Suzuki dealer is ready to furnish you with this top-quality security for your Suzuki, protection that will give you peace of mind and confidence for years to come.

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT WITH SUZUKI EXTENDED PROTECTION

You've worked and thought hard before buying a new Suzuki, and now it's yours. You've made a great choice in Suzuki because its quality, performance and durability are second to none. Also, a lot of owners just like you have made the same smart purchase decision: to buy a Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP) plan, an exclusive product of American Suzuki Motor Corporation.

While Suzuki's production techniques and materials, as well as its standard warranties, are the best, today's motorcycles and ATVs have become increasingly complex. In addition, parts and repair costs have accelerated as fast as the technology. While mechanical failures are rare in today's Suzuki models, you can protect yourself from potentially high costs for years after your standard warranty runs out by investing in extended protection.

Now is the time to take advantage of the Suzuki Extended Protection plan. SEP can be purchased when you first buy your new Suzuki, or from any authorized Suzuki dealer anytime during the coverage period of your standard Suzuki Limited Warranty (and you'll see that SEP adds a number of benefits that the standard warranty does not provide). Your Suzuki dealer is ready to furnish you with this top-quality security for your Suzuki, protection that will give you peace of mind and confidence for years to come.

UNBEATABLE BENEFITS
Along with providing complete peace of mind, the Suzuki Extended Protection plan is economical, dependable and hassle-free. Should you have a problem while covered by the plan, you can go to any authorized Suzuki dealer in the U.S. and Canada for prompt and professional service. But this is only the beginning of its value:

SUZUKI EXTENDED PROTECTION PROVIDES:

Zero Deductible
You will face no out-of-pocket expenses. Suzuki will take care of the entire cost of covered parts and repairs using Genuine Suzuki Parts (SEP contracts for used Suzuki motorcycles have a small deductible per claim).

No Mileage Limitation
Your Suzuki was built to be ridden, and we encourage you to do just that. Like the Suzuki Limited Warranty, there is no mileage limitation, so you can use and enjoy your Suzuki motorcycle or ATV to its fullest for a long, long time.

Transportation Reimbursement
In the event of a covered breakdown, SEP will repay the costs of transporting your Suzuki to your nearest dealer; up to $50 per occurrence.

Rental Vehicle Reimbursement
If your Suzuki has a covered breakdown, we will repay your out-of-pocket rental vehicle costs up to $20 per day for a maximum of six days.

Toll-Free Assistance
Should you need help with a claim or have questions, you can call SEP’s toll-free number for assistance: (1-800)356-6013, weekdays from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST.

Transferability
Your SEP plan is transferable one time to the next owner during the life of the plan (except in New Hampshire), increasing your Suzuki’s resale value.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:44 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Sale pending... Should be picked up this Saturday.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Col. John Hannibal Smith

Sold!
Old 02-07-2006, 09:35 AM

Yo, man... Did you sell your katana already?
Old 02-07-2006, 12:15 PM
need turbo stuff,pm me

Originally Posted by siberianmig
Yo, man... Did you sell your katana already?
Originally Posted by Stealth
Sold!

IF YOU CAN READ THIS- THANK A TEACHER,

AND SINCE ITS IN ENGLISH, THANK A SOLDIER

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
-Ronald Reagan

Florida Cracker Mustang Coupe Whore