Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

GSXR Plastics needed

Old 12-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Hey You! Stay Gay!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GSXR Plastics needed

Last night (Wed.) a friend of mine and I were riding home from Quaker Steak and Lube and on the Howard Franklin his right side decided to fly off lmao gave me a good laugh but had him a little pissed off since he just bought it about a month ago. He has a 2003 GSXR 600 and is in need of the right faring and that plastic behind the front tire. If anyone has spares for sale or knows where I can find these let me know looking to replace them ASAP and if they match his bike, even better. He has the typical blue and white bike. I appreciate anyones help
Tony
Old 12-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey You! Stay Gay!

Somebosy must know somewhere to get these plastics or someone has to have them come on people I need some help here his bike looks terrible with nothing there
Old 12-18-2005, 06:46 PM
Mouthhugsarenice

I have a right side, but it has a small crack on it that can be repaired. It is custom paint though. I will post some pictures tommorrow. I also have the middle piece.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Thisismymessage@aol.com

I can get new one's at wholesale email me for info... I also have about 20 with light rash or fixed cracks ect... email me thisismymessage@aol.com