Bike For Sale Strictly Bike related For Sale/WTB

WTB: '00 ZX12 Parts (Fairings, Seat Cowl, Swingarm, Exhaust)

Old 09-03-2005, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: '00 ZX12 Parts (Fairings, Seat Cowl, Swingarm, Exhaust)

I'm interested in a few parts for a '00 ZX12. I'll list what I need, and let me know what you guys/girls have. Please list a price, and contact info on anything you have available. Also, if you have pictures of the items, please send them as well (email: MiDiablo03@Aol.Com). On with the parts that I need:

L/R Side Fairings
Rear Seat Cowl Cover
Stock or Extended Swingarm
Stock Header w/backpiping (to Bolt On section)

The fairings, don't have to be mint/perfect. But prefer all mounting tabs be in 100% condish, and prefer them to be all in one piece. Minute cracks, and some scuffs from being laid down - I could be interested in. I don't care about color on them, or the Seat Cowl Cover. I'll be painting them all.

Swingarm, looking for a nice extended one, or even a nice polished OEM one. But completely stock one will do, as it is *needed* like no other! I can stretch/polish it on my own if need be. Just not looking to drop close to $1k on a brand new stretched/polished one...

Header, looking for the entire exhaust truthfully. My stock section where the Bolt-On canister mounts to the piping, has been cut off, and had a "custom" exhaust welded on. Horse shit. Besides, the bikes lowered, and looks like one of the main tubes on the Header took a hit to a speed bump. If the price is right, I'd consider buying a complete aftermarket setup. Again, I just don't wanna drop over $1k on a new system for an old beat up bike...

Have ca$h in hand, willing to pick up locally (727/813).

Thanks,

Josh
Old 09-06-2005, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing? You fuckers holdin' out on me?

Bumpity....

Josh