Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

role call for the mini prix

Old 03-31-2003, 12:36 PM
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default role call for the mini prix

ok so who is goin to the martins sports car club mini prix event?? it is on april 12th which is a saturday in gainesville. I went last year and it was a TON of fun. it is just like an autox but without cones on the gainesville road course/test course whatever. really fast and alot of fun. let me know, we may set up a caravan or something

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine
Old 03-31-2003, 02:55 PM
cone junkie

Maybe...

-93 MR2, #129 ES
Old 04-01-2003, 04:52 AM
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

bah does no good settin up a caravan with you, you are already there lol

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine
Old 04-04-2003, 07:12 AM
Captain Catastrophe

hmm...what time does this all go down? and how much does it cost?
Old 04-04-2003, 09:43 AM

Originally posted by Slow Kyle
hmm...what time does this all go down? and how much does it cost?
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
The April event is scheduled for Saturday the 12th, 2003 at the Gainesville Raceway on their test track.

We are excited about the opportunity that Gainesville Raceway has offered us and are looking forward to some real track time.

In order to ensure that things run as smoothly as possible we have provided online registration for this event. We encourage you to take advantage of pre-registration to cut down on the need to complete paperwork the day of the event. Pre-payment is also advised to ensure that your entry is reserved. If we do not reach our cap of 150 entries during pre-registration, we will have on site registration that will close at 9:00am. The cost will be $25 for MSCC members and $40 for non-members. Those who pre-register will have several pre-payment options. To make online payment via Pay Pal go to www.paypal.com, follow the instructions, and make payment to martinsportscarclub@yahoo.com. Please only use that email address for online payment.

Directions to the raceway can be found here. Please arrive early! Check in for those that pre-registered will end at 9:00am. The first car will leave the line at 9:45am. Our goal is for everyone to get 4 runs. There will be fun runs for $2 a run if time permits.

Jeremy

Old 04-09-2003, 01:22 PM

Hi, I am interested in going to this event, I'm coming form the Palm Harbor area. Do you have an address or website so I can make a yahoo map there?
Old 04-09-2003, 02:04 PM
cone junkie

Originally posted by V8Power
Hi, I am interested in going to this event, I'm coming form the Palm Harbor area. Do you have an address or website so I can make a yahoo map there?
Well, if you can't meet up with the other guys coming up from the Tampa area, the easy way is to take I-75 to the 4th gainesville exit, take that east for a LONG TIME, until you hit Waldo Rd. Take a left on Waldo, go past the airport, and take the left where you see the gas station on the left. Then the quick right down like 15 feet after you take the left. Follow that until you hit the raceway on your right, and once inside the area, goto the back right-hand corner of the complex and you'll see it.

-93 MR2, #129 ES
Old 04-10-2003, 05:31 AM
The Fat Cobra

I will be heading up there. I think I will take my supra, but I will probably drive Jesse's MR2 at the event. If anyone wants to join me, just let me know.
Old 04-10-2003, 08:40 AM
cone junkie

Originally posted by Muddy
I will be heading up there. I think I will take my supra, but I will probably drive Jesse's MR2 at the event. If anyone wants to join me, just let me know.
bout time you joined.

Even at the mini-prix, the MR2 will be much faster than your Poop-ra

-93 MR2, #129 ES
Old 04-10-2003, 09:21 AM
The Fat Cobra

Originally posted by PseudoRealityX
bout time you joined.

Even at the mini-prix, the MR2 will be much faster than your Poop-ra
OH YEAH? At least it can run the 1/4 in less than 16 seconds!