Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Desto Spedway Oval Drags, Updated Payoffs and Rules

Old 03-17-2003, 12:52 PM
cone junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just giving people a fair warning. I dont see how that's useless in any way.

-93 MR2, #129 ES
Old 03-17-2003, 08:53 PM

<rant> you're a fucking moron logicalretard, god I've been on TR for a over year now and all that happens when you post is SHIT falls out your mouth and onto your keyboard. </rant>

There is no way security can 'police' some guy who gets upset going into turn 3 after being frustrated in turn 2. It's easy to Pitt someone, and even easier to blame it on the victim for braking early. From the damage to Sav's car at Bronson Speedway it is evident that the mullet made no mistake in ramming him.

I'd recommend people using their second or third car for this type of event. But STILL definitely RACE. Hell I'll be racing at Bronson soon. Desoto is a little far for me to go though.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Cafe Racer Extraordinaire

Oh man, I'm so sorry Shawn. What is wrong with me? I guess I'm just full of it. Atleast according to you, and I'm sure your groupies agree.

No wonder people rack up posts on this site. All they post is needless common sense shit. Figures.

P.S.- Shawn, me and my friend are still wondering how old are you? You look 20, but have grey hair and drive a Crown Vic. WTF? Oh well...go get 'em sailor!

"Well, here's the thing".....you will be missed.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:12 PM

How often are these oval drags going to be held?

Old 03-19-2003, 07:04 AM

Nothing against you man, we've met and shit you're a good guy... but you post some dumb shit. How in the hell you see someone-- anyone, giving some useful info and warnings USELESS??? He stated how the SAME type of racing has resulted in redneck rampage at other sites.

Oh and you can't figure out how I have gray hair? Try retaking your biology class, pay attention to the genetics section this time. And you (most everyone else does anyhow) know damn well why I have a Crown Vic. My wife refused to drive anything BUT a V8 after we owned a Mustang, and we needed more room. After all, I have a REAL job and can afford it anyhow... and since my job requires travel I might as well do it comfortably and with some good passing power over 70.

Oh and now I've got a race car. So now that our issues are clear on my end, maybe you can use your brain a little more when posting. Act like you're really discussing something with someone, instead of being dumb.
Old 03-19-2003, 08:11 AM
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

shawn has a race car? WTF who told him he could drive LMAO

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine
Old 03-19-2003, 02:28 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Just a reminder the oval drags are this FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! we are putting up alot of money to payouts, also the team with the most turn out will recieve 5 free passes to a saturday night event!

email me with any questions
Old 03-19-2003, 03:36 PM

Hey, bodyrollin... you want me to post the ProSolo results? huh? do you? punk ass!

I can drive just fine, I'll have you know. it's the shifting that gets me. When I was driving the auto mustang I was holding my own quite well (for it being underpowered and all).

I think you don't want me to post a link to the prosolo results. I'll let it go this time.
Old 03-19-2003, 08:40 PM

Shawn, I'm just picking on you. I like to see people get rilled up about stupid shit and it makes me feel better about my fat ass.

Anyways, I found his post to be useless because everything he said was in context to himself. Would he of said "hey, watch out for those billy badasses with the tempers" I would of said ok, but instead he clamors on about common sense stuff that comes with the territory.

You roundy-round race, you have a chance of hitting the wall, or being hit. You drag race, you risk breaking your car launching, etc. You auto-x, you risk getting dumbass underbody plastic panels ripped off your Nissan Sentra by cones.

Again, I'm not suprised why people rack up so many posts on public forums.

Old 03-19-2003, 08:42 PM
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

Originally posted by 138MustangGT
Hey, bodyrollin... you want me to post the ProSolo results? huh? do you? punk ass!

I can drive just fine, I'll have you know. it's the shifting that gets me. When I was driving the auto mustang I was holding my own quite well (for it being underpowered and all).

I think you don't want me to post a link to the prosolo results. I'll let it go this time.
bwahahahahah yeah those are the results on shitty street tires (not falkens) in a class that requires falkens to be competitive. i'd say that for million mile radials i held my own biatch lol.

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine