Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Nov 17- Gville event Roll call

Old 11-09-2002, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nov 17- Gville event Roll call

I'll be there starting off my FSP season, who else?

Also, I lost my membership card, how do I get a new one?
Old 11-09-2002, 12:29 PM
TRs Iron Chef & Party God

already know im down. and brian if you arent down im gonna kik your ass (i know where you live)

Saggleman: cause lord knows theres nothing i love more than swallowing condoms full of cocaine
Old 11-09-2002, 01:35 PM
Wherever I may roam...

depends on cash flow.
just finished some upgrades to the hatch, Oh the things it does on the 165/70 13's.
Can't wait to get some decent rubber under me.
Old 11-09-2002, 02:36 PM
I'm the green one

we will see if i can get some rubber under my new HX's lol that is if i get them!

Maybe I DO!

Old 11-09-2002, 04:40 PM
Cafe Racer Extraordinaire

Is this just a regular auto-x? Who is sanctioning the VCC one in Orlando?

"Well, here's the thing".....you will be missed.
Old 11-09-2002, 05:10 PM

Alan

The SCCA national office is moving from Denver to Topeka this week. Check out SCCA.ORG. I believe they said they would be closed from Tues to the following Sunday, and reopen on the 18th.

LR

CFR is sacnctioning both events. GIR is a west coast event, VCC is a central event. Click on http://www.eec.com/racing/Flyers2002/1117vcc_crs.pdf to see the course design for VCC. While I enjoy parking lot events, IMHO VCC is too small.

I'll be at GIR driving the blue Lola. Haven't rebuilt the motor on the red one yet, it is leaking oil out the front seal.
Old 11-09-2002, 06:05 PM
OUCH!!!

I'm a maybe... so much stuff going on heading into the holidays....

Dave,

How is your wife doing?
Old 11-10-2002, 07:01 AM

Leonard

Thanks for asking. She is doing fine as far as any effects from the stroke. While she was having it she fell while trying to get to the bathroom. In the fall she hurt her back. Her back is giving her the most difficulty now, but in time that will get better too.

BTW, with regards to the CFR Annual meeting, it seems that there will be one price for the meeting, whether one goes for the entire weekend, or just the awards banquet. I have been in touch with the registrar, the Chairman of the BOG and the Treasurer. The rest of the BOG and exucutive board knows my question and concerns. In years past if one could only attend the banquet, a reduced price was offered for the banquet only. I told these folks that I would not subsidize the event by paying full price, and not eating the three other meals that are included in the price. I suggested that I may travel to Daytona, eat at another place, and then attend the awards ceremony so I could receive my year end trophy. I refuse to pay $70 for a meal for two that costs less than $30.

I have only received response from the registrar, the Chairman of the BOG and the Treasurer over the past week. I'll let you know if I hear more.

Dave
Old 11-10-2002, 07:47 AM
OUCH!!!

Originally posted by "Lola56"

Leonard

Thanks for asking. She is doing fine as far as any effects from the stroke. While she was having it she fell while trying to get to the bathroom. In the fall she hurt her back. Her back is giving her the most difficulty now, but in time that will get better too.
Great. I'm glad to hear that she's doing so well.

Originally posted by "Lola56"

I told these folks that I would not subsidize the event by paying full price, and not eating the three other meals that are included in the price.
LOL... get 'em!!! Actually, I suppose I need to figure out if I'm going to go. I've got a trophy to collect. Although, I really don't want to give up an entire weekend to go over to Daytona for the entire thing. Let me know what you find out.
Old 11-10-2002, 06:53 PM
Wanna buy a monkey?

Default Hotel room prices?!

I was gonna go both days if I could find a cheap room up there, but apparently it's UF's homecoming weekend, and hotels are going for $140 a night! :o

I'll still probably be up there. Getting up at 4:30 Saturday and Sunday, though...Damn!

But I REALLY want to see what this Gainesville track is all about, and my new S03's need a workout