Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

!!!!!Z-HILLS PCA event!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2002, 12:09 PM
Haul'n the Family

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "weaser"

Ill be there,love racing against porshes and bmws in my civic.
Unfortunately, you won't have the opportunity to "compete" with them. The Porsche guys don't go by exact SCCA rules. They classify Porsches and Bimmers into their respective classes and then stick all other cars into a "other" class...no matter what type of vehicle or mod's it has.

But, whatever.....its a fun course, I'm just glad they don't turn all us "other" car drivers away.
Old 06-22-2002, 12:31 PM
AuH20 in '64

Damn, if I didn't have prior obligations, I would sooooo be there. Oh well, next time. Of course, the FSF is still on for next month

Originally Posted by XYNaPSE
Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.
Old 06-24-2002, 02:50 PM
Wherever I may roam...

Originally posted by "Billy"

I should be there with Frances. I'm still not sure if I can make the next FSF AutoX, and was pissed about having to wait for another one. So, this is perfect.
Sweet, my smokin buds are gonna be there, you guys live in south Tampa right? Any chance I can ride out there with ya'll?
Old 06-25-2002, 02:16 PM
ITR

Cool I'd like to go. Maybe I'll see you guys there. Say hello when you see me I dont know too many of you, I'll be in the yellow ITR. I can only watch cuz I dont have a helmet!
Old 06-25-2002, 02:43 PM
I'm Back

Originally posted by "speed_daemon1"

Originally Posted by Billy
I should be there with Frances. I'm still not sure if I can make the next FSF AutoX, and was pissed about having to wait for another one. So, this is perfect.
Sweet, my smokin buds are gonna be there, you guys live in south Tampa right? Any chance I can ride out there with ya'll?
Yeah man, it shouldn't be a problem...I'll be back from New Mexico on Friday. You gonna be at Street Heat?

Cars:
1965 Pontiac GTO
2001 Chevy 2500HD
Old 06-25-2002, 03:56 PM
OUCH!!!

I might be out there as a spectator or I might run, or I might not show up at all... depends how my CC plate install goes on saturday. I hate big frigging bolts...
Old 06-25-2002, 07:20 PM
Wherever I may roam...

Leonard, If you need help let me know.

Billy, yeah I'll be out on Sat.
Old 06-26-2002, 06:06 AM
~ST0N3D~

Someone have a spare helmet I can borrow? Wait maybe I don't need one I hear the Crotch Rockets on 41 maybe I'll just go peel one of there helmets off their heads after one of them eats it.
Old 06-26-2002, 06:37 AM
OUCH!!!

Does the porsche club have loaner helmets???
Old 06-26-2002, 09:37 PM

I will make it after all.

It looks like I will also make it to the next FSF auto-x with the porsche too.

Dave White wants over $4K just to rebuild the motor (not counting parts and other related labor) so it looks like I will be rebuilding the motor myself. Thats was a bit too much when I am planning of spending around $5K on parts and upgrades alone.

I'll just have Dave Whites shop drop the motor for me and replace it when I am done. I bet I can also easily beat their 1-2 month time period it will take to do all the work.

Either way, I won't be able to afford to do all this till after the July FSF event, so I'll see ya all at Z-Hills and the FSF.