Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Awesome deal on wheels and tires for auto x

Old 04-23-2002, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want to let everyone know of a group buy thats going on with DiscountTiresDirect.com (Tires.com).

The wheels are Jax Lights (in black only) 15 rims that weigh only 12.9 pounds per rim. The bolt patter is 4x100.

Cost is $97 a rim and can get Nitto Drag Radials for $61.
Total for 4 wheels and tires is only $632 or $388 for just the rims.

The contact at DTD is Todd (THolzwarth@discounttireco.com). Tell him Patrick aka XtremeSaturn sent you so you can get the deal.

Offer ends April 30th!

If you have any questions e-mail me at webmaster@xtremesaturn.com

-Patrick
Old 04-24-2002, 06:52 PM

-Patrick
Old 04-24-2002, 06:55 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

just wondering if these wheels are still offered through discount tire not in the groupbuy i dont have money.

do u know if they come in 5 bolt patterns?
Old 04-25-2002, 04:29 AM

They are offered thru them regularly. He just got 20 sets in and wants to move em fast to make room for more inventory.

They only come in 15X6.5 4-100 40

Sorry.

-Patrick
Old 04-25-2002, 01:00 PM

you need to put them in the for sale forum not in here... we spend all of our money on event fees and use our stock rims (lol) aftermarket rims are for looks.

unless weve going nuts at the time and then were gonna save up and get GOOD rims like Koseis or Kaisers or BBKs or something 4x the price of those and 5 times as strong... never heard of a JAX Light (and that scares me)
that and HONESTLY the only rim restriction for racing is the STS class in the SCCA where you can only put a 7.5 rim on the car... and I assure you any serious racer will use that extra inch.

good price though I bet the street racers would buy them and anyone else who doenst put lateral forces on the rim at the same time theyre accelerating.

(actually I am just mad they dont have them in [16 or]17x10 with a 5x4.5 bolt pattern)
Old 04-25-2002, 06:24 PM
1337 H4x0r

I recently owned a Saturn so I have some right to burst this little humorous bubble the spammer has going. Our 1997 SC2 Saturn(purchased against my best advice) had to be the biggest pile of junk I have ever had the displeasure of driving or owning. We sold/traded our SC2 Saturn without any hesitation taking a $1200.00 loss out of pocket and never looking back feeling like it was the best $1200.00 loss I could ever taken.
Old 04-25-2002, 06:43 PM
OUCH!!!

BE AFRAID.. BE VERY AFRAID.... NOBODY has heard of these things... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Jax+Lights%22

As far as the available sizes what can I say. You dont need much tire when your car weighs 2 ounces because it is made of PVC. I own lawn furniture built more stoutly than an SC2.
Old 04-26-2002, 12:25 AM

you guys rawk.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:29 PM

Originally posted by "Someone"

I recently owned a Saturn so I have some right to burst this little humorous bubble the spammer has going. Our 1997 SC2 Saturn(purchased against my best advice) had to be the biggest pile of junk I have ever had the displeasure of driving or owning.
WTF does me posting a sale on rims and tires have to do with me being a spammer? My SC2 hasnt given me any problems and Ive beat the hell out of it. I wasnt even trying to sell saturns anyway. Im glad to hear you lost over a thousand dollars in the trade.

You dont need much tire when your car weighs 2 ounces because it is made of PVC. I own lawn furniture built more stoutly than an SC2.
So your saying that Miatas dont need tires when they weigh next to nothing huh?

Some people are idiots when it comes to cars other than their own...especially some of the mustang guys who got their heads up their asses. Theres some really cool nice mustang owners on the board but you arent.

-Patrick
Old 04-27-2002, 08:22 PM
OUCH!!!

No Im saying that I have lawn furniture build more stouly than an SC2. I dont recall mentioning anything about a Miata which by the way is a wonderful autox car. Its SMALL lightweight and handles very well. Its also built more stoutly than my lawn furniture.

Theres some really cool nice mustang owners on the board but you arent.
??? which? nice? cool? or a mustang owner?

Ill assume you mean that I am not nice/cool. Think what you want dude. Its your prerotative and you dont even know me. Blind hatred rocks!

Since youve already decided that Im an ass I may as well play the part. (Somebody get my Oscar ready!!!!) Here goes....

What I really should have said is that nobody who is remotely serious about autox or drag racing (read: not an ass clown buying wheels for appearance alone so he can drive down the street bling blinging in his recyclable PVCmobile) is going to waste their money on 15x6.5 wheels named after a Mortal Kombat character.

Ok there you go. Did I win???? Seriously you really need to chill out. You took a little bit of sarcasm WAY too personally. Hell you come into the road racing/autox group saying hey go here and buy these shitty wheels. Tell my buddy I sent you -- hell hook you up. Keep that shit in the for sale forum. This isnt the flea market.