Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Only two days left to register for SCCA Brooksville Autocross 5-17/18!

Old 05-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Wanna buy a monkey?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCCA Brooksville Autocross 5-17/18

Registration is closed... Hope to see you all there!

Registration closes Wednesday, May 7th at midnight!

Register here: 2008 Central Florida Solo II Schedule

Come on out and burn off some tires with us! We usually see 10+ runs on practice days, and close to that on event days.

All are welcome! We have novice instruction - both on the walkthrough and in-car!

Just a 45 minute drive from Tampa in scenic Broksville! Well, technically it's Masaryktown, but...

Please remember all drivers and guests must be registered at CFRSolo2.com to be admitted onto the site!

Oh, the joys of owning a Honda!.....................And the joys of owning a Mazda!

Last edited by jaball77; 05-08-2008 at 05:52 AM. Reason: added deadline
Old 05-05-2008, 02:20 PM
4.6 liter Rice Cooker

I'm registered but can't make it (Saturday). The site won't let me "unregister" because I was not logged in when I registered? Anyway, have fun out there! My suspension is coming around (so my rear end won't), so I'll see you later this summer...
Old 05-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Blasian Sensation

I'm signed up!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:50 PM
who stole my intercooler?

assuming the new parts arrive in time i'll be there, if not, i won't be there unless someone offers me a co-drive
Old 05-05-2008, 07:36 PM

My car qualifies for prepared class. It's an SVT contour. I'm thinking it's EP. Can anyone confirm this?
Old 05-06-2008, 04:15 AM
The Fat Cobra

It is impossible to confirm without knowing what has been done to the car.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:57 AM

Like i said, it is in prepared class. All I have done is springs, struts, stripped the interior, and I am running r compound tires. Since that is all I've done, I don't have to run in em with a higher pax time. I was just unsure if it would be in e prepared or dp, because if it was street prepared it would be dsp, and if it was modified it would be em. I am a little unfamiliar with the middleground of the prepared class.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:32 AM
Wanna buy a monkey?

Originally Posted by Goumba
Like i said, it is in prepared class. All I have done is springs, struts, stripped the interior, and I am running r compound tires. Since that is all I've done, I don't have to run in em with a higher pax time. I was just unsure if it would be in e prepared or dp, because if it was street prepared it would be dsp, and if it was modified it would be em. I am a little unfamiliar with the middleground of the prepared class.
As silly as it sounds, it looks like the V6 contour would be in C-Prepared with Mustangs and Camaros... The Contour isn't specifically listed, but at the end of the CP rules, it says "All other 6-cyl and 8-cyl American Sedans NOC". Unfortunately, the Contour SVT is 6-cyl, sedan, and American, haha.

The GOOD news is that the minimum weight for V6 cars is 2450lbs and you can run 9.5" wide wheels, heh.

Oh, the joys of owning a Honda!.....................And the joys of owning a Mazda!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:33 PM
who stole my intercooler?

parts are on a boat from japan and germany, all sold out in the us!