Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Evolution School Sold

Old 01-03-2007, 06:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evolution School Sold

I saw this on the Evolution Driving School web-site today.
This might be a good thing. I've had Tim Aro as an instructor twice.

> : Evolution Announces New Owners

As promised for 2007-some exciting news to bring to Evolution Performance Driving School past attendees, future attendees, supporters, friends, etc...

I first apologize to any emails, phone calls, etc that have not been returned as with many questions and what has been going on, could not give answers or insight until this was announced...

After 14 years, I have decided it is time to take a step down, change
directions a bit in life and will be turning over ownership of the school to someone else. I am thrilled to actually be handing over to 3 good friends, great instructors for the school, of which 2 came through the school a few times many years ago as students, went on to win their first of several championships both solo 2, and pro solo- and become SOME of Evolution's most well known and sought after instructors. Pat Salerno, Mike Jr. Johnson, and Tim Aro have stepped in to fill my small foot steps and sit in my small chair, (yes, I know there would be smart ass comments on that), and will be the people to take on running Evolution. I will continue to instruct and consult, while also market/promote the school in all ways as I would. Even moderate and oversee the Evo discussions list since creation we did in 2000. I am very excited for them and positive they will take pride carry on the integrity Evolution has been known for so many years.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:19 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds really good, looking forward to Phase II.

Thanks Mark for posting up.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production