Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

CFR West Event this weekend

Old 10-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Now with less suck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CFR West Event this weekend

We'll be autocrossing this weekend at the Hernando County Airport in Brooksville. Saturday is a practice event, championship points event on Sunday. Novices welcome both days.

NOTICE!!!
If you are not an SCCA member that has attended one of our events in the last four months, you will need to pre-register for this event at myautoevents.com. This needs to be done before midnight Tuesday 10/18/2005. Sorry for the short notice on this one. We use this site to generate a list of people that may be on airport property over the course of the weekend. Guests need to be on this list as well. This is a requirement of the site owner, it's not me being mean. It's also not new, this rule has been in place since our first event at this site, trust me, I've been to all of them.

Registration will open at roughly 7:30AM. The gate closes at 9:00AM. If you can get out early to help us setup it is greatly appreciated, and may get you preferential treatment when it comes to assigning work positions. The way the weather has been lately shagging cones should be relatively nice this weekend.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:32 AM
who stole my intercooler?

still plan on running if a hurricane's gonna hit?
Old 10-20-2005, 08:29 PM
Now with less suck

As of now it looks like the weekend is gonna be just fine for racing, as such I say its on. If the hurricane accelerates significantly and looks like it'll hit this weekend, then I may change that decision, but unless you hear otherwise from me, we'll be there.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:53 AM
Sgt. BA Baracus

I'm signed up for this event. I'm close by...will try to get out there early and be glad to help you guys set up. I'm also planning on sticking around after my runs to help out with work assignments. Who should I ask for when I get there? I will be driving a black RX-8.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:33 PM
who stole my intercooler?

i might make it out to a CFR autox, assuming the RS holds up to some abuse at the Subaru Challenge in gainesville on sat i could be there sunday
Old 10-22-2005, 01:27 PM

results...
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/freshnclean/autox/

Jeremy

Old 10-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Wanna buy a monkey?

Any results from Sunday?

Awesome event. Super nice flowing course. 6 runs each, and we were done by 12:30, heh.

Oh, the joys of owning a Honda!.....................And the joys of owning a Mazda!
Old 10-24-2005, 06:35 PM
Now with less suck

Too tired to do it tonight, I have the timing control server (slightly less than totally crappy latptop) sitting in my dining room. I'll post them up tomorrow after work if it's not done by someone else before then.
Old 10-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Now with less suck

Final results
Pax results
Raw time results