Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

State Championships: Results

Old 11-05-2003, 08:28 AM
The Fat Cobra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was alot of fun and I probably will go again anyway.
Old 11-05-2003, 09:33 AM
F K D

I can host the file for you if you'd like, just get me the file somehow, either email or give me a CD and I'll upload it.
Thanks Jamal, I'll take you up on that. I have some homework to do in order to figure out how, but bought the hardware & software a while back. Supposedly I can edit everything digitally once saved to memory, make image enhancements, and add text/music/etc. Drop me an E-mail (no content needed) so that I have an address to send to. I'll send one run at a time and label them. I'm sure they'll be pretty large files, so you may want to save to a Zip. It'll be Saturday or Sunday, probably.

T.Morrow
Old 11-05-2003, 11:16 AM

Thanks Jesse!

1) You're right I could've, watching the video I noticed how slow I was through there, but in the previous runs the car was very loose through there, every time I got on the power it wanted to go sideways and my name is not MrSideways! Not sure if you noticed, I short-shifted into 3rd to avoid going sideways, not as much torque in 3rd.

2) if my brakes were working properly that wouldn't have been too late! Brakes were probably the best feature in my car, now it's gone! It WILL be fixed soon.

Great news about the Pro! If there is anything I can do to help make it happen please let me know!

Todd, You can email me whenever you're ready. What kind of camcorder do you have and what kind of connections does it have? Where are you working now? I can stop by and pick up the CD from you or you can drop it off if you'd like.

Let me know.

Jamal
Old 11-05-2003, 11:24 AM
F K D

Jamal, I have a Sony 8mm "Handycam", with RCA jacks. If I burn to a DVD, would that be easier than trying to send compressed files to you?

I'm in Brandon at 301 & 60 (Courtesy), and if I remember right you're only a few miles away at MacDill, right? I'll E-mail you later in the week and make arrangements to bring it to you.

T.Morrow

Last edited by OversteerS2K; 11-06-2003 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-06-2003, 05:06 PM

I'm not that far from you, Bloomingdale and Bell Shoals. Does your camcorder have any PC connection like firewire or maybe USB? How do you hook it up to your PC? You can either burn it to a CD or DVD or email if it's not too big and I'll host it for you, just let me know.

Jamal

Jamal
Old 11-07-2003, 07:44 AM

Jamal, The number to pro blend is ...
800-331-9520
You want the Victory Lap tire softener. Just talk to the guys and they will walk you though what you need and how to prep the tires.
Ian
Old 11-08-2003, 01:05 PM

Thanks Ian!

Jamal
Old 11-08-2003, 02:40 PM

Any word on todd's video?
Old 11-08-2003, 07:14 PM
F K D

I'm sitting at a borowwed CPU right now trying to figure it out. I needed a "capture card" to convert analog to digital, enabling a hard drive to store it....Fun, I didn't have one. Now I'm learning MGI VideoWave4.

I'll get it done and get it to Jamal early in the week.

T.Morrow
Old 11-08-2003, 07:59 PM

awesome. It took me 3 weeks last year to learn about Firewires and such to convert on a borrowed camera for my nationals video last year. I want a Video Camera SOO BAD.