Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

Powered subs

Old 10-09-2009, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powered subs

I just picked up an Infinity 10" basslink powered sub. Does anyone have any input on these... Will it hit hard... And no I'm not trying to have it hit so hard I wake my neighbors.. That's my other car. Lol I'm just wondering how well it bumps. And I've heard of ppl tuning thier subs to 30hz and stuff like that.. How would I go about tuning it..

I like my cars clean

But my ladies CLEANER
Old 10-09-2009, 11:04 AM
bassheadsent.net

i personally didnt like them back in the day, but havent seen one in a long time, might be totally different now. to tune it you would prob. need a diff box which would defeat the purpose...im sure others will chime in with more info-
Old 10-09-2009, 11:30 AM

I've done a couple for people and I think they're pretty decent for what they are. You'll get a little clean bass without losing a lot of space.
727-573-2626
www.audioexpertonline.com

Audio Expert's Facebook site

Old 10-09-2009, 12:26 PM

yea right now i have a small 61/2 shallow sitting in my car and its not helping to much... but the man from crutchfield said it will hit harder than a 10" shallow

I like my cars clean

But my ladies CLEANER
Old 10-09-2009, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by aids@ftl
I just picked up an Infinity 10" basslink powered sub. Does anyone have any input on these... Will it hit hard... And no I'm not trying to have it hit so hard I wake my neighbors.. That's my other car. Lol I'm just wondering how well it bumps. And I've heard of ppl tuning thier subs to 30hz and stuff like that.. How would I go about tuning it..
So up until about a year ago when we became so deep with JL Audio, I used to sell these Basslinks by the cases. We used to put together package deals involving these subs for our new care dealerships we service, and for the everyday soccer moms. That was the market for these "bad boys". The feedback from the customers was always very good. But, IMHO, they tend to to be a little shallow when turned up. For the soccer mom or dad who wants to "jam" his country music or 60's and 70's rock this is a great alternative. It also fits in quite well for lease vehicles. As a matter of fact, to this day, I have 3-4 of these systems that we have moved more than once for lease customers when they swap out for a new one.

Good value for the money, but no "knock" to speak of. All depends on your expectations...

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 10-12-2009, 06:17 AM

Well I get it 2mAro and I have a 40day return policy. All expences payed. So if i'm not feelin this. I'll just ship the bitch back.. But if I do that. What should I get.? It would have to be a shallow sub due to lack of space

I like my cars clean

But my ladies CLEANER