Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

need some help with viper alarm

Old 04-22-2009, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some help with viper alarm

hello i have a viper pager alarm installed on my car with just about every option available ..well my problem is i tried to remote start my car and the battery was dead the starter just clicked soo the viper ran through its starting phase 3 times then after charging battery i tried to lock unlock doors remote start and the pager just beeped as if it was out of range ?? i don't understand cause my battery has died several times before and i never had these issues please help !!!!
Old 04-23-2009, 12:09 AM

most likely you will need to reprogram the remote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pepe Le PU
hello i have a viper pager alarm installed on my car with just about every option available ..well my problem is i tried to remote start my car and the battery was dead the starter just clicked soo the viper ran through its starting phase 3 times then after charging battery i tried to lock unlock doors remote start and the pager just beeped as if it was out of range ?? i don't understand cause my battery has died several times before and i never had these issues please help !!!!
If you have one of the LCD two way paging remote systems (790/791XV, 5900/5901SST, etc) with either the white, blue, or the new style USB remotes, the remote is now out of sync with the brain. Sometimes you can disconnect the antennae and reconnect but it usually involves disconnecting the brain and reconnecting it. Viper's just do that sometimes...

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 04-24-2009, 03:56 AM

Default Stop By and see a Viper dealer

Stop By and see a Viper dealer and they should be able to try and reprogram your remote for you with just a few minutes.

If your in Pinellas we are a Viper Dealer
Old 04-25-2009, 10:27 AM
isuck

Why aren't you fixing the root of this problem? Get a new battery and check out your alternator. Something's not right, and you're going to get back in this situation again.

Unless you're like Dalton and you love leaving your headlights on overnight frequently .

There's no help for you there!
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:40 PM

Default The Manual

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
i was curious about this as well any online instructions how to program remote for viper 791vx ??
The Directions should be in the original Operators Manual to your alarm.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by pnrcaraudio
The Directions should be in the original Operators Manual to your alarm.
i dont have the instructions thats what i asked for the online manual and its not the alt or batter one interior light was left on by accident
Old 04-26-2009, 03:12 PM

Default Try a Google Search For

Try a Google Search For

" Viper 791XV Operators Manual"
Old 04-28-2009, 07:52 PM

Default I assume

So I assume you found what you needed and got your remote reprogrammed