Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

Pics of my system - 24 Bandpass 15s

Old 07-13-2008, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be up there just to check shit out.... maybe I will have my Nightshade back in. But I will be with my Caddy and probally my boys Charger and my boys 4runner.

Alarm: Viper 5200
HU: Stock
Active Set-Up
Tweets: Image Dyamics CD1pro mini horns
Mids: Sundown Neo Pro 8s
Amp: Kicker IX500.4 (2)
Sub Stage
Subs: (2) Dayton Audio 15" HF
Amp: Kicker IX1000.1
Old 07-13-2008, 06:03 PM

Excellent. It is nice to see something that wakes up this forum a little. Something to keep in mind, when you guys are in the process of building this kind of monstrocities, shoot some during pics so everyone can see the build. I think anymore people get more kicks out of the "during" pics of the builds than the final product!

Props again-keep up the good work. Should be fun coming up with some mids-highs to offset those subs. This will be interesting...

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 07-20-2008, 09:17 AM

Default We missed you

We missed you at the show the biggest SPL # There was only 152.5 and you should be able to crush that even if half your shit isn't working.LOL

Do not worry there is another show right around the corner

August 3, 2008

1200 34th St. S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33711

Registration Begins at 10:30 am

Show goes til 5 pm
Old 07-20-2008, 12:07 PM
coolest dude ever

Yeah, I was going to go, but I forgot about it. I just got back from Tampa at like 1pm and thought the show started in the afternoon, not at night. I would be at the one Aug 3rd, but Ill be at the Florida State Finals in Orlando.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:21 PM

Default All Talk No Action

All Talk No Action is what I see, sounds like your scared just like BIG Mike.

You system is big but that is not impressive and BIG Mike is notorious for building big systems that are average SPL machines.

Big Cody says he called you two hours before the show and reminded you where and when but you punked out just like you always did at Quaker Steak

Let's see it on a meter
Old 07-21-2008, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by jermwarfare
All Talk No Action is what I see, sounds like your scared just like BIG Mike.

You system is big but that is not impressive and BIG Mike is notorious for building big systems that are average SPL machines.

Big Cody says he called you two hours before the show and reminded you where and when but you punked out just like you always did at Quaker Steak

Let's see it on a meter
O snap.... that's some big talk.......no offense but do you really have room to talk down on Big Mike? And last I heard Lil Jons shit was bassracing in like mid-high 150s... that is loud!

Alarm: Viper 5200
HU: Stock
Active Set-Up
Tweets: Image Dyamics CD1pro mini horns
Mids: Sundown Neo Pro 8s
Amp: Kicker IX500.4 (2)
Sub Stage
Subs: (2) Dayton Audio 15" HF
Amp: Kicker IX1000.1
Old 07-21-2008, 01:38 PM

well i dont just talk i show up i rep the shows and all the cars we built took first except my boy rod and he was in my class and i took first so if that set up is what they say why not show up
Old 07-21-2008, 01:45 PM
coolest dude ever

First off, who are you? You talk like we have some long standing rivalry, yet I have no idea who you are?

Big Cody called me before the show? Who the hell is "Big Cody"? Ive never even met him, much less heard his name before. As for Quaker Steak, Ive never even been there, never once have had plans to go (heard its mainly a bike show?), and dont plan on going. Maybe you have me confused with someone else? Because honestly, I wouldnt recognize you or your "boys" if you came up and introduced yourself.

Big Mike has built some loud cars. Ill take it you havent heard any of them? Johnnys van was at a 157, and now hes getting more power. Id say a 157 is a little better than average. Mine is pretty loud as well. Its been metered and will do around a 157 legal just below 40hz, even with my batteries being crap, no line driver, and no alternator on at that time. So when I get the line driver in, and get batteries that can take a charge, It definately has some potential. As it is, its loud as hell for a daily driver, and will only get so much louder over time. When I do 16v, things will be getting crazy. Maybe you should post some stuff you have built? If its really that much better, Id love to see it. If my system isnt impressive at all, Id love to see yours, since because of the way you speak of mine, it must make mine look like 2 12s.

Lets see it.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Protected Taurus .45/.410

words of a good man right thur^^^

MCOR Automotive LLC
http://www.mcorautomotive.com/
PM MCOR for any electronics, upholstrey, accessories or window tint (813) 362-5454
They will take care of you as they did me
Old 07-21-2008, 02:10 PM

Default Just a Few systems we have built and been a part of

Lets see, we will go back to 1997 when I was first doing this and we built a car doing 157+ with 12 - 12" subs, then we did 2 - 18" doing 171 + in early 2000's

No big systems currently but we just built one with 4 - 12" subs doing 148.1 and it is all in the trunk with factory rear seat still installed and factory alternator. And oh Yea those subs you can buy at a shop for $150 each.

Don't get me wrong Big Mike does pretty work just not real loud for what it is (another words 24 - 15" subs doing 157) That is cool and fun but not real loud in context

And no I do not Know you personally, just blasting you for fun

Lets See It On A Meter