Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

Alpine Ida-x0001

Old 01-31-2008, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alpine Ida-x0001

Hey, Just Wondered If Any 1 Could Help Me I Just Got This New Ipod Head Unit. Think It Is A Great Bit Of Kit.
Just Trying Make The Sound All In Proportion With Eachother
What Do You Guys Have The
Subwoofer Level On?
Bass Level On?
Treble Level On?
Balance Level On?
Fader Level On?

Also I Had To Buy An Extra Cable So I Could You My Ipod Video. Why Cant I See Album Artwork?

& Last Thing... I Am Having Trouble Chaging The Date And Time. I Find Clock Adjust In The Menu But It Keeps Skipping Down To Next Menu... Do You Know Why This May Be Happening?
Old 01-31-2008, 10:18 AM
is better than you™

Originally Posted by benneboy
Hey, Just Wondered If Any 1 Could Help Me I Just Got This New Ipod Head Unit. Think It Is A Great Bit Of Kit.
Just Trying Make The Sound All In Proportion With Eachother
What Do You Guys Have The
Subwoofer Level On?
Bass Level On?
Treble Level On?
Balance Level On?
Fader Level On?

Also I Had To Buy An Extra Cable So I Could You My Ipod Video. Why Cant I See Album Artwork?

& Last Thing... I Am Having Trouble Chaging The Date And Time. I Find Clock Adjust In The Menu But It Keeps Skipping Down To Next Menu... Do You Know Why This May Be Happening?

Everyone’s probably going to have different answers for that, different set ups in different cars sound well different.

My JVC head unit the sub out put is on about half maybe a little lower, bass is 1/3ish, highs about 4/7ths, fade and balance on even so ½ level on my unit. But it’s not powering anything its just running pre’s to my amps which are eq’d and such. So I’m probably absolutely no help.

You’re going to have to just play with the bass, treble, sub out, levels till you find something that sounds good to you. Good luck

Old 01-31-2008, 12:34 PM
isuck

Originally Posted by benneboy
Last Thing... I Am Having Trouble Chaging The Date And Time. I Find Clock Adjust In The Menu But It Keeps Skipping Down To Next Menu... Do You Know Why This May Be Happening?
You're pressing the wrong menu selector button. Try a different knob/button.

Also try not typing in allcaps. Make sure that little green light on your keyboard (if using a regular keyboard) is not lit up.
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.