Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

Iasca Event In New Port Richey!!!

Old 05-06-2007, 07:01 PM
ahhh the smell of rubber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Iasca Event In New Port Richey!!!

Old 05-06-2007, 10:02 PM
King of Ricers

NPR is way too far.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:18 PM

way too far?? can you come up with a better excuse,maybe somthing original,npr is 30 minutes from tampa or zhills. i just think it costs too much.we need more shop owners like toby that care about enjoying the industry not making money.this is why the industry "db drag"is not as popular as it could be.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:26 PM
I need a new gas gauge

we need to someone with a meter that would charge half that. I am running local shows now maybe I need to find a meter. That way we can do our audio comps. Would you guys pay 25.00 to compete?
Old 05-07-2007, 12:35 PM
All American, rice eater!

the problem is the tampa/st.pete area - people are tight asses and wont come off there wallet. its the walmart installers out there working out of there trunks working for cheese burger coupons, other parts of the country being a installer/owning a shop you make a much better living, that is why you see more shops up north have shows to support there paying customers to get enough points to make it to the big shows.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:42 PM
King of Ricers

what fucking rocket ship do you use to get to NPR in 30 minutes? from Zephyrhills its more than an hour or about 40 miles - from anywhere in tampa its further than that.

as for original, I have too many cheeseburger coupons to cash in to worry about paying that ridiculous price to pull on a meter to try and get a weak plastic trophy showing how much bigger my audio cock is than the next guy.

Old 05-07-2007, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by NoTLaDStyle
what fucking rocket ship do you use to get to NPR in 30 minutes? from Zephyrhills its more than an hour or about 40 miles - from anywhere in tampa its further than that.

as for original, I have too many cheeseburger coupons to cash in to worry about paying that ridiculous price to pull on a meter to try and get a weak plastic trophy showing how much bigger my audio cock is than the next guy.
wow,amazing how defensive the man who no trophys is.lol.npr is about 40 miles form my house,but ill drive up one day.its just gas,and trust my titan burns more gas than your car ever will.anyonme can make excuses,so why dont you just actually show up and compete.

Last edited by scrapin_honda; 05-07-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:11 PM
King of Ricers

I just did.
Rather than spend money showing off to people who dont matter (you) - I make money installing alarms and other misc electronics for "cheeseburger coupons" (paying customers).

It's good to know that you have nothing better to do than drive out 40 miles out of your way in your titan. Enjoy the gas you burn and the little kiddies who wet their pants listening to your rattletrap. I cater to a slightly more mature crowd. At least you dont have the purple door trim any more...

Old 05-07-2007, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by NoTLaDStyle
I just did.
Rather than spend money showing off to people who dont matter (you) - I make money installing alarms and other misc electronics for "cheeseburger coupons" (paying customers).

It's good to know that you have nothing better to do than drive out 40 miles out of your way in your titan. Enjoy the gas you burn and the little kiddies who wet their pants listening to your rattletrap. I cater to a slightly more mature crowd. At least you dont have the purple door trim any more...
the mature crowd,that would be no one.and i could care less about the kids,but i enjoy people enjoying my stereo.and wtf is purple door trim about??i used to have purple crush on a box,but no door trim.and ive seen your prices,you barely make minimum wage.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:55 PM
I need a new gas gauge

So no one will go to my cheap shows???