Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

calling audio installers

Old 10-18-2005, 10:33 AM
I need a new gas gauge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default calling audio installers

does anyone know where I can obtain a list or does anyone know of any audio wholesalers I am starting an audio business and have no clue what distributors or wholesalers there are int the florida area
Old 10-18-2005, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by CHUPA_CABRA_2.0
does anyone know where I can obtain a list or does anyone know of any audio wholesalers I am starting an audio business and have no clue what distributors or wholesalers there are int the florida area

Good luck with a mobile audio business...I can't tell you how many people I know who tried getting a business going and abandoned it within a year's time. And these were extremely knowledgeable installers. You're talking 14 hour days and dirt cheap work just to survive. If you can pull it off though, more power to you. I personally wouldn't touch the idea with a 10 ft. pole now after hearing some of the first hand horror stories i've been told.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:45 AM
I need a new gas gauge

thanks it's just as a part time gig for me just love working on audio but will always keep my day job
Old 10-19-2005, 10:40 AM
King of Ricers

Originally Posted by CHUPA_CABRA_2.0
Most of the smaller shops around the bay will set up wholesale accounts as long as you are legal with papers. Also alpine has a decent wholesalers program direct from them - but shipping will kill you.

I've been freelancing onsite deals for a few years, I make maybe a grand a month because I havent opened a shop. Good luck with your endevour let me know if you need more info.

Old 10-20-2005, 05:15 AM
I need a new gas gauge

yeah thanks see I make really good money at my day job but i figured I'd work a part time for play money but I am tired of my pt I love doing car audio so I figure pickup some extra cash if a make almost as much if not more than what I make at my pt I am happy this is just for play money thank you very much i appreciate your insight and time in this matter
Old 10-21-2005, 01:01 PM

Alpine won't even sell direct to you unless you have a store front and have been in business for 1 year. You can get it from a local distributor, but you will pay more for it. You can contact Audio America in West palm for several brand lines and also Lesco Distributing in Orange city too. Both carry complete audio lineups and security. Ask for Brian Bonjovi at Audoi America. He has the Tampa region and is an awesome guy. If you need any mobile video equipment, email me at TryKpingUp@yahoo.com and I can supply you with the nicest overhead and headrest video systems available.
Old 10-25-2005, 05:23 AM
Pro 5oh

Pm me if you would like...... What brands you might want to carry....I will shoot you some I like to carry and sell.