Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

eD 12k vs IDQ12 V.2, Miles vs Kirk vs Jesse

Old 04-13-2004, 04:30 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eD 12k vs IDQ12 V.2, Miles vs Kirk vs Jesse

The 12k.44 is 135 at edesign's site, the IDQ12 V.2 D4 is marked down to 170 on sounddomain. From what I've read, similar sound quality with the IDQ taking the edge, the 12k possibly with a slight advantage in output. I've read through probably 70 threads on three boards including this one and haven't seen evidence that one has a definitive advantage over the other. Which one would you pick? How about if you could get a 12k.44 on that b-stock/refurb site for ~110-115 dollars?

Secondly, Miles vs Kirk vs Jesse- free-for-all deathmatch. Recent reports would have us believe that Miles has cut off his hair, taking away his ability to tie it into dreds with ninja stars on the end of them for the Spinning Fro Attack. Kirk easily beats Miles into submission after sending him into a deep depression by showing off his Supra Power of Hoochie Magnetism. But while Kirk is doing that, Jesse bonks him over the head with the mighty Cornucopia and encases him in fiberglass for use as a new subwoofer enclosure. Winnar= Jesse
Old 04-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Just Ledoux it!

hooray i win!!!

i would probably buy both then return the one i liked the least

no not really. Its really up to you man.. I love my 12a, but its not a 12k, so its realy not fair, anf miles and steve love the 1dq's

Last edited by 93ex; 04-13-2004 at 05:07 PM.
Old 04-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Reppin' the 813

No i win
Old 04-13-2004, 09:34 PM
is not Rotarded anymore!

You can listen to my sister's e12k if ya want. Just let me know.
Old 04-13-2004, 10:03 PM
Uber lurker

I love me some IDQs

Seriously though you'll be happy with either sub.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:45 AM
It's a wooden pickle.

first thing's first... i would win, hands down, in any kind of real ahq deathmatch. that being said, just grab a cd of stuff you usually listen to, and check out aaron's sister's e12k and see how you like it. i'll gladly volunteer my truck as a demo for the idqs (i'm pretty pleased with the setup ) but to be fair it wouldn't exactly be apples to oranges (being that i've got 2 12s, in a truck not a trunk, and beyond that i'd be willing to bet i've got a smidge more power running to them, as well as a much nicer front stage, though bass response doesn't have a whole lot to do with the front stage...)
Old 04-14-2004, 05:24 AM
Reppin' the 813

Originally posted by saggleman
first thing's first... i would win, hands down, in any kind of real ahq deathmatch. that being said, just grab a cd of stuff you usually listen to, and check out aaron's sister's e12k and see how you like it. i'll gladly volunteer my truck as a demo for the idqs (i'm pretty pleased with the setup ) but to be fair it wouldn't exactly be apples to oranges (being that i've got 2 12s, in a truck not a trunk, and beyond that i'd be willing to bet i've got a smidge more power running to them, as well as a much nicer front stage, though bass response doesn't have a whole lot to do with the front stage...)
No i win, hands down
Old 04-14-2004, 05:59 AM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

If you guys want to prove me wrong, just hold a real deathmatch and find out for yourselves. Just don't be surprised if I'm right. Remember, Jesse also has his evil female doppelganger to swoop in out of the shadows and save him, and Miles lost all rights to call in Jack... should'a kept the hair, no matter what the vaginas said.

Originally posted by saggleman
I think I will do that. When's the next time you're in town? Install is everything, but it should give me some idea. Aaron- I'll see if I can bum a ride with Kris and Liz, I'm going to be over at his place working on the car the next few days anyway. PM me and we can figure out a good time to meet up.
Old 04-14-2004, 08:32 AM
Reppin' the 813

i still win