Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

60$ for 6x9's

Old 04-04-2004, 03:24 PM
eli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 60$ for 6x9's

alright guys my birthday is coming up and my sister said she'll spend 60$ on me. i need 2 6x9's for my rear deck cause the ones i have now bug the shit outta me. their profiles. what are decent 6x9's for 60$? im checkin ebay but i need some advice. i got polks in the front and i love em, but their expensive. help me out. peace
Old 04-04-2004, 04:12 PM

Infinity Reference?
Old 04-04-2004, 04:37 PM
eli

cool, anyone know a place local i can check out prices at? some place cheap? whats the best i can get for 60$?
Old 04-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Reppin' the 813

jus get em new off ebay, they are pretty cheap. Infinity sounds pretty good for the money. Im runnin reference 5x7 all around and they sound pretty good, i need a bigger amp tho rite now im runnin a shitty ass lightning audio 150.2 amp bridged
Old 04-04-2004, 06:43 PM
eli

cool, how about pioneer or audiobahn. there around the 50's i believe. any other brands i should look for? i just need something that is good for my highs, cause my profiles start to like make a hissing sound when really high's come in. peace
Old 04-04-2004, 08:18 PM

Originally posted by eli
cool, how about pioneer or audiobahn. there around the 50's i believe. any other brands i should look for? i just need something that is good for my highs, cause my profiles start to like make a hissing sound when really high's come in. peace
If you need high's why not get tweeters?
Old 04-05-2004, 05:51 AM
Reppin' the 813

Originally posted by eli
The infinitys get really really high if u let em. It gets so high its annoying and i gotta set the filter on my eletronic cross over so it doesnt. Its got a directional tweeters built into the speakers thats in the middle so u can face it to whereever u are sitting for optimal sound from the tweeter. The only complaint i have with these is if u want to feed them any kind of midbass they like to distort. I have them playing only the highs and my subs playing bass. I have no midbass in my car which is why i need compontents maybe.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:47 AM
eli

ive got the same as u, afboy. all my bass comes from my sub. none from my doors. i need new rear deck speakers period. they suck. distort like hell and sound awful at times. ill probably get tweeters this summer also.