Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

wholesale?

Old 04-02-2004, 02:18 PM
eli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wholesale and custom install question...

aight guys, im planning out doing some shit to my car , audio wise. its time for something new. this summer ill start workin again and make decent amount of money for what i want to do. 2 paychecks at a time should get me there. which would be about 600$. heres my plans. 2 visor tv's about 5 inch screens. new setup of subs. selling the 10" and gettin 2 15's or 2 badass 12's. and im gonna run the tvs to a ps2 or xbox. what i need help on is, who has the hookup? i need wholesale, ill be searchin ebay, but i rather trust u guys instead of the scammers on ebay. mostly because i will be dealing with cash money. hence i dont have a credit card. also i need someone who knows how to hookup the screens. i heard u had to run em through the roof or something, unless its easy ill do it myself. thanks for looking. peace.

Last edited by eli; 04-04-2004 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:01 PM
eli

also my buddies are saying i should get a indash instead of the visors, what do u guys think? i want the visors more since i dont really have room for a in dash without removiing my cd player that i love. pioneer 6500.

also for my next setup i want it to be a nice one like suprakids, but i dont know how i could do that. i own a 2001 dodge stratus. anyone have any illustrations or ideas? most likely 2 15's or 2 12's. itd like to use plexiglass, with a neon tube or something. i just looked at cardomain at some of the stratus's people posted but i couldnt really find anything i liked.
Old 04-03-2004, 05:21 AM

The indash monitors are expensive, if you have the know-how to mount a monitor in your visor...it'd probably come out cheaper. Running the wires through your headliner isn't too difficult.

And you probably won't be able to do a setup like Kirk's being your car isn't a hatchback. Are you planning on doing this install yourself or what? If you'd like to have it done for you, let me or Jesse know...we'd be able to do anything from a custom fit box to a full fiberglass setup (those visor mounted monitors too) for you for alot less than any of the major audio shops around here.
Old 04-03-2004, 05:38 AM
eli

well i sorta got the hook up from a buddy at school, hes got a guy that does all his work on his car for free. so hopefully im good there with the visors. im glad u guys told me u did enclousures. once again this isnt going to happen to summer when i begin working, but maybe we can work something out now and u guys can run a few designs past me. and a ball park figure. would i have to buy the materials myself? besides the speakers.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:02 AM

We'd do everything you wanted for a single quoted price, materials and everything needed in install included. Audio equipment ofcourse provided by yourself. When it gets closer to the time, we'll have to meet up so we can take a look at your car and consider the different possibilities, we'll draw up a couple designs and see what you think. We'll hook you up for sure, just let us know.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:04 AM
eli

cool, u guys gonna be at the car show tonight? maybe u can look at it tonight so i can get a idea of how much this is gonna cost me and give u prior time to draw up designs. summer is only a few months away should be plenty of leway time.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:30 AM
eli

i was lookin through cardomain at some stratus hopefully to see something i like. and i love these enclousure for the amps.

Last edited by eli; 08-23-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:40 AM

Yeah, we could definetly do something like that in the picture. I'll probably be at the Setzer show at Burger King tonite, maybe I'll see you up there and I could take a look at what you got and what you're thinking.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:50 AM
eli

yo, did they move the show? i thought it was at checkers or is it moved back to by target? need to know cause im meeting a guy from TR out there hopefully sellin some tires. yeh and back to the enclousers i went ahead and drew some pictures. i need advice though on subs. as of now i own 1 10" audiobahn , youve seen it. and it rattles my car pretty good. but i want a 15. and im leaning towards a solabric L7. those any good? but my quesiton is , should i get 1, or 2? there hella expensive subs. and i know wshomer still has that TREO 15 sub, but he wants 350$ i think for only 1 of those babies but u think thatll be better than 2 15" solobarics?

also for my trunk im thinkin of using Diamond plate for the bottom to give it a cool look, what do u think? with some plexiglass and neon lights. or is that too much rice?

i wish more people would give me some advice, its nice to hear others opinions.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:48 AM
eli

http://www.mcmullenargus.com/gallery...ge=30812&pub=9
http://www.mcmullenargus.com/gallery...ge=30814&pub=9

maybe something like this, but only thing itd want the amps in a amp rack with plexiglass.