Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

new system going in what do you think

Old 03-07-2004, 07:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new system going in what do you think

BEFORE

NOW

the enclosure still is not completely finished but these are under construction pictures(obviously) i traded my old 10" for this audiobahn 15 it is a hell of alot louder but i will be getting a bigger amp soon im onlt pushing half the rms.soon the trunk will have its own component system and a false floor is being built so the entire trunk will be white and best of all it will look clean.also a surround facing in the car just like in my old system is being made.

Last edited by neondriver; 03-07-2004 at 07:14 PM.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Reppin' the 813

yayy he took our advice! Looks good man! Do u do all this work urself? I like it. Is the sub a lot louder facing inside the car like that vs. facing the back? I like the work man
Old 03-07-2004, 07:50 PM

yah im doing it all myself it is this is only the second enclosure ive made so i dont know what it is going to look like in the end i always change my mind at the last minute.the sub is actually probally a little louder facing back my even with alot of dynomat the trunk rattles way too much and it sounds like crap from the outside of the car. with it facing in the trunk does not rattle and as long as i keep the seat up is sounds good. but if the seats are down its not as good sounding.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:57 AM

Not bad. Throw that sub in a big ported box and give it atleast it's RMS and you'll really be happy.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Eat My Ass With a Spoon

Wow!