American Iron Tech A haven for those who love classic American muscle cars

Classic Mustang Shops in Tampa or FL

Old 03-25-2006, 12:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Classic Mustang Shops in Tampa or FL

Hi everyone new guy here,
I have a 69' Mach I Mustang that i need a significant amount of work done on. I am hoping you guys know of any shops in your area that do work on classic cars. I found the websites of Bob Toto's Classic Cars in Tampa and Time Machines in Hudson. If you guys have any opinions on these shops or could offer some alternatives I'd appreciate it greatly. I'm looking for shops that can handle all aspects of a renewal of the car.

Thanks in advance for your help, great site you guys have here.

Allen
Old 03-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Grandpa

I've seen cars that Time Machines has done. I don't know anything about Toto's. This I think is probly the best place in the area to get a classic restored http://www.classiccorvettes.com/

and welcome to the site.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:55 PM

Thanks for the help Dano,

I went to Classic Corvettes site, it seems their sister company Classic Car Restoration's site is no longer. Also couldnt get their email to work. I'll try calling them. As far as Time Machines, u say uve seen a few cars they've done, could u elaborate further? Did it seem to be quality work? Have you heard anything else about them positive/negative?

Keep the info coming please guys, i really want my car running again. It's been like 8 months since i drove her, i'm having serious withdrawal symptoms.

Thanks,

AL
Old 03-28-2006, 07:46 AM
Grandpa

Time Machines put a V-10 in a purple Challenger conv a few years back, that one really stood out to me. And they have done other V-10 conversions in Cudas. The work they do is pretty good from what I've seen. Another real good shop in the area is Superior Body Shop in Pinellas Park. They do a lot of exotics, and classics, some of the best paint work I've ever seen comes out of that shop. Only problem is the owner( Ron) is a total dickhead. But he doesnt have contact with the customers too much anymore.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:52 AM
Banned

Yeah, the guy at Classic Corvettes really takes his shit serious. I'd put in a vote to check him out as well.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:34 PM

Hi everyone, this is Mike and I own Time Machines in Hudson. I found this link and thought I would say hello and invite you to visit our shop anytime.
We are working on a wild 69 Fastback right now with another one right behind it.

Thanks
Mike
727-869-9577
www.timemachinesinc.com

Originally Posted by BigAL69Stang
Hi everyone new guy here,
I have a 69' Mach I Mustang that i need a significant amount of work done on. I am hoping you guys know of any shops in your area that do work on classic cars. I found the websites of Bob Toto's Classic Cars in Tampa and Time Machines in Hudson. If you guys have any opinions on these shops or could offer some alternatives I'd appreciate it greatly. I'm looking for shops that can handle all aspects of a renewal of the car.

Thanks in advance for your help, great site you guys have here.

Allen
Old 06-16-2008, 04:31 PM
TR OG

thers a mustang shop in plantcity on turkie creek road !!

Old 06-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Shop Bitch

Hello
We do alot of work on classics, muscle cars and customs. What are you looking to get done? LMK if I can help.
thanx
Frank
Old 06-19-2008, 06:41 AM
awake

cool dood
Old 07-01-2008, 06:05 PM
2slow

mustang speed and restoration.... thats what they do..
msrflorida.com