suspension work

Old 04-21-2008, 07:28 AM
technician ...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suspension work

We are now an authorized Tein dealer. So we can now provide you with the best in suspension products from Tein as well as Buddy Club. In case anybody did not know we have always been an authorized Buddy club dealer. We are also an authorized Rotora brakes dealer and installation shop.

Please give us a call when you are in need of any suspension and /or brake work. We can handle it all from the install to the alignment when its all done.

Our shop rate is $65 an hour flat rate.

and our performance alignments start at $99 and up.

Price quote for labor and alignments are performed on a case by case basis.

Please give us a call at 813-868-1100 for any questions and to make a parts install or alignment appointment.

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Catch Me IF U Can

can u give me a price on some tein basics and some tein lowering springs for a 96 lexus sc 400

Last edited by Soarer4.0GT; 05-02-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:11 AM
technician ...

pm'd

Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:01 PM
Scissor Me Timbers!

Ill be seein you guys as soon as I get my wheels.

Does it matter how low the car is.. my car is VERY low and I want it to stay that way.

Thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 05:31 AM
technician ...

if its alignment you speak of than it shouldn't mater.