Just my 2 cents.....

Old 11-21-2007, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just my 2 cents.....

For a while i have been looking for a place to align my lowered accord and ive had it done a couple times but never how i needed it. Today i took my car to AP for tires and an alignment....must i say the service was great everyone was very nice and the tires were awesome and not to mention a great deal....my main concern was my alignment and i talked with tony for a while about what i wanted and must i say he listened and went over the whole suspension and did my alignment..must i say WOW what i difference, my car is awesome now he got my specs almost perfect and im dropped on tein h techs and kybs with no camber kit and he knew i didnt need one at all. this guy is the shit and knows what hes doin along with everyone there....overall i just wanna say my experiance was great and i am now a customer for life...thanks again AP and Tony your the man if anyone needs an alignment and great prices please check them out first!!
Thanks for reading...
Jonathan
Old 11-23-2007, 05:30 AM
technician ...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you ...

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.