Need Quote-225/45/17

Old 05-21-2007, 01:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Quote-225/45/17

Hey My name Is daniel, I was at the last TR Track Day down south. I saw that you guys sell used tires. Im in need of a set of 2 225/45/17's, and 215/45/17. I just got two rears and need to two used tires as they will not be used more then a 8 months. Let me know what you have, I would like to give my buisness to someone on the site. Let me know. Thanks!
Old 05-22-2007, 05:43 AM
technician ...

we have both those sizes available they are $35 each + $10 mount and balance.

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.
Old 05-22-2007, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by kapone
we have both those sizes available they are $35 each + $10 mount and balance.
Do i have to have them mounted and balenced there? I have a friend that is gonna do the other two. Also instructions on how to get there. I should come by sometime tomorrow afternoon. Let me know times also. Thanks!
Old 05-23-2007, 05:16 AM
technician ...

No, you can take them with you. their is just no warantee on them. we are just shy of the courner of bush and linebaugh if your going toward dale mabry on linebaugh we are on the left just before bush.

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:06 PM

Hey thanks for all your help but i got a call this morning that a friend hooked me up with the two other tires in the set i had. So i dont need the tires. But thanks again for all your help.