price check

Old 04-15-2007, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default price check

i need a set of four new or used tires 215/40/17, can i get some prices and brands of your least costly tires, brands preffered are, falken, kumho, nexen, ventus hr2 or sceptors if you have other like them for better price please lmk thanks
Old 04-16-2007, 05:36 AM
technician ...

Used are going to be $40 plus $10 for mount and balance. New are going to range a lot from the list you gave me the nexen are going to be the cheepest and the falkens the most expensive you have to be a little more specific on all season, or more performance, or a best of both worlds type of tire.

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:41 AM

I am just trying to get a feel for what it is going to cost me for (2) 225/40-19 and (2) 245/40-19 installed (mount, balance, valve stems, and alignment). I was interested in a couple of brands Bridgestone Potenza, Goodyear Eagle F1, and Toyo T1R. Right now I have Bridgestone Potenzas because that is what came on the car when I bought it.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:45 AM
Parting out MSP 0.5!

go to discount tire town on hillsborough close to the river. Ask for jeremy. If he has that size used he can get them to you for as low as 30 bucks a tire mounted and balanced.

2003.5 Blue MSP
2002 Honda Civic LX ::Sigh:: -- Traded
2003.5 Silver MSP -- Totalled RIP
1993 Honda del Sol -- SOLD $6500
1967 VW Beetle -- SOLD $3000
Old 04-24-2007, 05:23 AM

Thanks for the info. That sounds like a good place to go if I need a spare. I'm looking for prices on new tires. So far from what I can see SAM's Club is reasonable. I don't believe they do alignments though.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:27 AM
technician ...

Why would you post a recomendation to another business in our forum??? and by the way low profile and performance oriented tire used are hard to come by, thats why we specialize in them. Its a market with very little competition...

Originally Posted by George Orwell 1984
Its presupposed that somewhere or other, outside oneself, there was a "real" world where "real" things happened. But how could there be such a world? What knowledge have we of anything, save through our own mind? All happenings are in the mind. What ever happens in all minds, truly happens.
Originally Posted by Funk
Your mind contains the whole universe, the key is being able to see past yourself, this world, and thought itself.